What position does Cesc play at Barcelona?

What position does Cesc play at Barcelona?

• Left Wing

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • The Xavi role

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • The Iniesta role

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Center forward

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
X

xaviniesta

he is also so versatile - could play other positions as well, like center bench, first row bench, left side, right side, next to keita, in the stands, or could at home in the couch, with pique, tweeting about the game.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
he is also so versatile - could play other positions as well, like center bench, first row bench, left side, right side, next to keita, in the stands, or could at home in the couch, with pique, tweeting about the game.

:lol: i prefer him next to keita that's his best position imo or a couple rows behind adriano

Fourteen

Monster Masch
The problem's simple I feel.

He has no role he can call his own. Iniesta does, Messi does, Xavi does, Busquets does. These are the players who play in similar positions to him, but he's not as good as any of them in those roles. To a degree it looks like he's just been chucked in, told to play to the best of his ability in this made-up free role and see how it goes. It's going fine so far.

E

estranged

Agree with the above. He's probbaly the most free player in the squad in terms of his role, which isn't necessarily a bad thing since he has the basic skill set to do a competent job in almost any position he plays in. Lass couple of matches hes been doing a hell of a lot of running and covering a lot ground, helping with pressing and making some good probing runs up front. He's been chucked in there I agree but he's not really excess baggage.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

It's not possible because Keiteee's best position,unlike some, is on the pitch bro :keita:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The problem's simple I feel.

He has no role he can call his own. Iniesta does, Messi does, Xavi does, Busquets does. These are the players who play in similar positions to him, but he's not as good as any of them in those roles. To a degree it looks like he's just been chucked in, told to play to the best of his ability in this made-up free role and see how it goes. It's going fine so far.

it's clear that he and Messi both operate with a sense of freedom at times. and that "anarchy" (as Pep called it) is crucial for us because it unsettles teams. and what is really useful is that both can drop off into midfield and allow others to fill the CF position with forward runs. I mean count how many times a game Xavi is the furthest player forward. happens repeatedly because he trusts Messi & Cesc to cover him.

but, equally, there have been games where he has played in Xavi's position or Iniesta's position and done a solid job.

Maria

The games against Malaga away and Valencia home had in common 2 stellar performances from Messi and Iniesta...when these 2 are together, everything is secondary.

Home of Barca Fans