What CL QF draws would you like?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Another version: :neymar:

Asi-quedaria-el-sorteo-de-Cham_54404284352_54115221154_600_396.jpg

F

Frejsgodes

1-0 on aggregate. John Terry header. No way around it.

I'd rather face Bayern.

Bayern are miles ahead of Chelsea. Right now, we'd probably beat Chelsea 2-0 og 3-0 on aggregate. Last time, we created plenty of chance, but we just couldn't score. The odds of that kind of efficiency happening again are very small.

Bayern on the other hand outclassed us in every way possible. Unlike Chelsea, they dominated us and kept us from imposing our style. It was much worse than anything Chelsea was or is capable of doing.

Ghost

Would rather lose 0-5 on aggregate to a superior team than 0-1 having 89412 chances vs a disgusting parked bus....and they will park it. Do not even think for a second they will play football.

Alarcón

Would rather lose 0-5 on aggregate to a superior team than 0-1 having 89412 chances vs a disgusting parked bus....and they will park it. Do not even think for a second they will play football.

The point was that we'd have a much better chance at getting through against Chelsea than against Bayern. You make it look like the results you've mentioned are predestined.

F

FCBblaug

The point was that we'd have a much better chance at getting through against Chelsea than against Bayern. You make it look like the results you've mentioned are predestined.

You have got to be kidding me!
We all saw how chelsea held up bayern in the supercup, and even down 10 men they were the team leading 2-1 and bayern had to equalize very late. Chelsea can upset barca even better than bayern, since they are the kind of team that can set up exactly to utilize and expose our weaknesses while bayern will want to come and battle for possession

Samuel Eto'o

Barca vs United
Bayern vs Real
Chelsea vs PSG
BVB vs Atletico

or

Bayern vs PSG ( I want a Zlantan Pep reunion)

Chelsea vs Real Madrid

F

forcabarca

Barcastuff: A Uefa executive has said during meeting with Real Madrid members that Uefa president Platini wants a Madrid-Bayern CL final [elplural]

:-x

Sent from my Nexus 4

Home of Barca Fans