What CL QF draws would you like?

Messi_Goal

I would like the CL QF draw to work out like this.

FC Barcelona V Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich V Real Madrid
Atlético Madrid V Chelsea
Manchester United V PSG

Alik

I would like the CL QF draw to work out like this.

FC Barcelona V Borussia Dortmund
Bayern Munich V Real Madrid
Atlético Madrid V Chelsea
Manchester United V PSG

I agree except I'd maybe prefer facing man utd.

Dortmund vs PSG

ManusXavi

Borussia Dortmund vs FC Barcelona
Chelsea vs Bayern Munich
Manchester United vs Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid vs Paris Saint-Germain

E

El_e8

Seeing how "lucky" Real is with draw they get United and we end up against Bayern or Chelsea.

Maria

I would love this:

Manchester United vs FC Barcelona(they are the weakest opponent left for us)
Atletico Madrid vs Borussia Dortmund(I like both teams)
Bayern Munich vs Paris Saint-Germain(Pep vs Ibra)
Real Madrid vs Chelsea(Mou vs RM, Ramires vs Pepe, Eto's vs RM..what's not to like at this tie?)

F

forcabarca

Chelsea vs Real madrid would be awesome! But something in me says we would end up meeting Chelsea and Real vs MUFC :D

Sent from my Nexus 4

Antimadridista1

Knowing that we're unlucky in this kind of situation, I expect us to draw one of Bayern and Chelsea.
And as always, Real will get one of Utd & Dortmund.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I'd prefer it just like this:

Group 1:

Barça vs UTD
Chelsea vs Dortmund

Group 2:
Madrid vs PSG
Bayern vs Atletico

The only teams I'd fear a draw against are PSG (Ibra is in God mode right now) and Bayern (we need a lil more time, mainly Neymar at 100%). Other than them, I'd fancy our chances against anyone else, Madrid included.

We'd have a field day with UTD's space between their lines but I wouldn't mind Dortmund or Chelsea either. Both have been stronger in the past.

Way I see it: we face Chelsea in the semis. Meanwhile, we'd lose either Ibra or CR for sure and I think out of all the teams that could pull out an upset against Bayern, Atletico are the best bet. I think Pep and co. would be surprised at how resilient that team is and if they can hold us to only 1 goal in three games, they could keep Bayern out while Villa-Costa could cause a lot of problems. Dante would struggle against a ST like Costa.

I predict Bayern-PSG from that one with hopefully an epic showdown against Bayern in the final to avenge last year.

Fascinating draw, hope we get lucky.

ManusXavi

You would like to see RM playing Manchester United? :icon_confused:

You're right It does look like that. I decided I would like a chance for PSG, Barca, RM and Bayern to all make the Semifinals.
So I've separated them. Barca vs Dortmund (Lets have it while its still got its appeal it has had for the last three seasons)
Bayern vs Chelsea ( Mourinho vs Guardiola)
PSG vs Atletico ( I was going to pick PSG vs Manchester but I decided not to)
That leaves Manchester to face Real Madrid.

ManusXavi

I'd prefer it just like this:

I think out of all the teams that could pull out an upset against Bayern, Atletico are the best bet. I think Pep and co. would be surprised at how resilient that team is and if they can hold us to only 1 goal in three games, they could keep Bayern out while Villa-Costa could cause a lot of problems. Dante would struggle against a ST like Costa.

Interesting comment ae. I just question Atleticos Fatigue against the likes of Bayern. I mean I know they have done ok in the last couple of weeks but how long will that last. I like your point if Atletico are fresh.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans