Van Persie

MoFroBo

With van Persie we would have won easily of Chelsea and Inter in the past CL seasons. I have no doubt about that.

:lol:

Like he is any upgrade over Villa or Messi. You have best player in the world, CL goal scroing record braker couldn't get past the buses and you claim player like Van Persie who pretty much flopped last year in CL would have won you these important matches.

Barca_070

Against team like (that style of playing) that you need a striker who can play with his back to the goal and can make space for his teammates and he is the best in those aspects.

I am not saying he is better than Villa or Messi, but his style of playing is perfect against those teams.

How do you mean flopped last year in the CL, Arsenal flopped, but RVP was one of the only players who played well.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
There's really no need for Van Persie unless we decide to take up one of the offers for Villa and I hope that doesn't happen.

Jadentheman

If Villa left, Neymar would be one of the firsts on the list. Tito said he'd would decide on the Neymar issue in 2013. So Van Persie isn't likely though I know

MoFroBo

Against team like (that style of playing) that you need a striker who can play with his back to the goal and can make space for his teammates and he is the best in those aspects.

I am not saying he is better than Villa or Messi, but his style of playing is perfect against those teams.

How do you mean flopped last year in the CL, Arsenal flopped, but RVP was one of the only players who played well.

You mean someone like Ibra would be useful right? That kinda didn't work out against buses even Ibra being better target man.

It seems pretty much how much talented, organized and clever your team is still doesn't matter when you face opponent who field 10 players in their own box. All this bla bla bla theories how to unlock the bus is crap, you either have prime Ronaldinho in your team or you either prepare yourself for low scoring match.

Home of Barca Fans