Van Persie

Robbie

The club needs to ban any sales to other top 4 premier league clubs. It's just counterproductive. Strengthen the enemy, and they'll use RVP to get them crucial points or knock us out of cup competitions. Is that really worth any amount of money they would give us for him?

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

Arsenal need to restructure the whole club, they are fast becoming a joke.

Even if they sign a young player who turns out to be quality they will just be poached anyway and they are back to square one.

zanela

+1

srsly he scores from every position. We need some1 like him.

Messi, Villa and Pedro. Robin S.O Persie can stay far faaar away from Barca and La Liga.

I saw a report that quoted £130,000 from Juve and around £225,000 from City. Juve aren't particularly wealthy and certainly won't be able to compete with Man City.

Juventus 've a fixed wage structure, with Buffon being their higher earner at €6 million. I doubt they'll be breaking the bank or their wage barrier for one overrated old dutchman.

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

"Over rated old dutchman"....

tumblr_m6px43Jdwt1ranhnao1_250.gif

pawanme10

This..I couldn't stand him before all this(when everybody was at his feet), right now I don't even want to see his face. This whole generation of dutch players is just unlikable

Excluding Ibi..
Also, everyone weren't at his feet. It was only the Gunners and some EPL fans. Though, you gotta admit he has got really good technique.

Meitux

i cant understand this hate ofc he wants to win titles and if he plays so good for a team that can win titles and play like the last season he deserves something more than arsenal that every season does the same shit always comes on 3rd or 4th place

Superfly

Banned
i cant understand this hate ofc he wants to win titles and if he plays so good for a team that can win titles and play like the last season he deserves something more than arsenal that every season does the same shit always comes on 3rd or 4th place

It's not really the decision to leave, but the way in which he did it. Kinda like Nasri. There's a reason why Cesc isn't as hated as those two in Gooners eyes.

If they didn't pretty much come out and say to the public that Arsenal were a crap team who couldn't win trophies they wouldn't be getting as much hate as they do. The manner in which both left is downright disrespectful.

Last edited:

Meitux

It's not really the decision to leave, but the way in which he did it. Kinda like Nasri. There's a reason why Cesc isn't as hated as those two in Gooners eyes.

If they didn't pretty much come out and say to the public that Arsenal were a crap team who couldn't win trophies they wouldn't be getting as much hate as they do. The manner in which both left is downright disrespectful.
well you'r right on that

Jenks

It is actually very similar. Rooney cited a lack of ambition as a reason for leaving, next thing you know he has a massive deal and Fergie gets a loads of cash to spend. Could this all be a ploy from RVP and Wenger?

Home of Barca Fans