Van Persie

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Considering his contract runs out next summer, how much could Arsenal get for him if he decides to leave?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think those few Arsenal fans who still like Barca will hate our guts if he moves here :)

Transfermarkt says he's worth 45 mil. so 15 would be a bargain. And I like the fact he's left-footed.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Arsenal would want 20-25m imo, they'd probably rather keep him for his final year than lose him for 15. He's worth more to them for a season than 15m - if he continues to play like he has done, that is.

M

mitkoa7x

Well I still dont like him, he isnt behaving like a captain. He is more likely to start yelling at the ref than to calm his teammates.

+ he has a history with us. The last game he tried to injure Messi and almost started a fight with Abidal, he doesnt have the Barca attitude.

Heath Newton

Arsenal would want 20-25m imo, they'd probably rather keep him for his final year than lose him for 15. He's worth more to them for a season than 15m - if he continues to play like he has done, that is.

although i know what you mean, i'm not so sure about that. he's been pretty damn consistent this year, and arsenal are still nowhere near challenging for anything, really.

i think his future depends on their summer buys, and if i was him i wouldn't be saying anything to anyone about next season.

i see him going to city tbh, mainly cos they'll offer a lot more than he's worth (contract-wise).
also, they're trying their best to turn into arsenal anyway; Platt, Marwood, Vieira, Adebayor, Clichy, Toure, Nasri (and probably more i've forgotten) so one more wouldn't come as a surprise.

plus, they'll need to replace kettleneck, and who better than a tried and tested forward in this league?

Boris

We need faster player than RVP. He can only score if he gets the right ball to his feet or head, and his stamina is very low and we need faster movement in attack. RVP is not the kind of player we need- my humble opinion. Players like Cavani, Rooney etc should do the trick.. But I'd like the most if David Villa could play like he did before ...

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
he made the dream speech ffs

"how do you feel about winning the PFA award?"

"It is a massive dream"

:lol: seriously are these the only words fooballers know?

Yugi

Great player. I still dont want him there as I think Alexis will play more CF next season with Messi behind him and he is not suited for winger position

Home of Barca Fans