Van Persie

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
he wouldn't fit in here. He would moan at being on the bench and the temper he has on him would mean he makes his issues with teammates or pep public.

He doesn't seem to me the type of player that would upset the applecart. However I don't seem him leaving Arsenal any time soon. He is THE man there and is team is built around him. He is their leader and he seems very content to stay.

Plus seeing as Barca will sign Neymar then their needs or wants for RVP won't be there.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He'd be relatively cheap and he's a crack, but I just don't see it happening as we're already stacked on the position

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We're stacked upfront after Villa returns but I still wouldn't mind if it happened. 15-20 mil. max though as his contract runs out next summer.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
i spent fuckin hours doing that on paint ffs?

:lol:I thought you made that pic your self, the Barca crest looking like a certain bear and all. get Photoshop, gingy, makes life much easier.
anyway a team that has Maravilla up front doesn't need this guy.

Bergkamp10

Well done, an argument that happened when we were 6th in the table and playing like shit. Now we're third, RvP has been praising Wenger in the press and we've already signed a quality player for next season. That row means nothing, tensions were running high.

Anyway, don't see RvP leaving because he's 29 with a wife and 2 kids who are settled in London. He only bought a new house in London in October.That and he's our main man and an Arsenal fan.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Well done, an argument that happened when we were 6th in the table and playing like shit. Now we're third, RvP has been praising Wenger in the press and we've already signed a quality player for next season. That row means nothing, tensions were running high.

Anyway, don't see RvP leaving because he's 29 with a wife and 2 kids who are settled in London. He only bought a new house in London in October.That and he's our main man and an Arsenal fan.

i'm just pointing out, the lip and blatant disrespect that he was giving his manager. If he's at Barca on the bench not playing games and unhappy he's going to open up his trap about it and make any problems public.

I don't see Pep putting up with that kind of lip, backchat and public disrespect.

He's perfect for Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans