Van Bommel

P

Paolo Maldini

I don't really have an opinion on him, especially when in Milan we have Gattuso, I am not one to take any high ground on this type of player :lol:. However I was just finding it odd that Barcelona fans would not be protective of a former player who was very important for them.

maz

I walk the line
I think they hate him because of the job he did at barcelona. He is a mercenary in many senses. Whoever he plays for he will do everything to win and will frustrate all other players and fans.

It's a bit like loving a player that used to score lots of goals for you but now not liking him because he scores them against you.

But the bomm is that man.

S

Super Pippo

Milan tried to sign him on a free from PSV remember? Imagine how terrifying a combination that would have been, especially if we got Poulsen the following year as well. :rip:

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I think they hate him because of the job he did at barcelona. He is a mercenary in many senses. Whoever he plays for he will do everything to win and will frustrate all other players and fans.

It's a bit like loving a player that used to score lots of goals for you but now not liking him because he scores them against you.

But the bomm is that man.
Nothing to do with Barca, he is equally disgusting everywhere goes. Hated him at PSV.

XaviMessiGirl

Well it may be different for me because I wasn't following Barca when Van Bommel was there, but for me if a player acts like a douchebag I'm going to call them out on it no matter what team they play for.

maz

I walk the line
Nothing to do with Barca, he is equally disgusting everywhere goes. Hated him at PSV.

They = cules. I know you just hate him cause you're el waffle and you wouldn't be el waffle if you didn't hate van bommel!

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
They = cules. I know you just hate him cause you're el waffle and you wouldn't be el waffle if you didn't hate van bommel!
c'mon, this is not one of my exclusive opinions that most people just aren't capable of understanding (due to various reasons, lack of iq being an obvious one).

Many, MANY people hate Van Bommel.

maz

I walk the line
c'mon, this is not one of my exclusive opinions that most people just aren't capable of understanding (due to various reasons, lack of iq being an obvious one).

Many, MANY people hate Van Bommel.

Yeah but not many want him to break his legs.

Some just say an arm or something..

I love him.. but mainly bc i like to do the opposite of you

haha

DaniAlves

Yeah but not many want him to break his legs.

Some just say an arm or something..
Like I said in the other thread; I just want to punch him in the face. I my case though, that would most likely result in me breaking my hand or even my arm, leaving his @%63743 face without a scratch..

Home of Barca Fans