Transfers and Rumours - old thread

spring

You still believe the shiet Sport spills out everyday

love to believe this one! it's like alexis and fabi and neymar's soap opera! firstly,there was the news like this on the front page! any news about serious effort for silva or luiz is appreciated! :)

Zincubus

Banned
You really think Puyol is still the man for the big games?

I thought he looked poor in the games against Milan and Real Madrid and his legs look to have gone a bit.

Agree that Masch and Pique dont work as both need a real leader/organiser and can both look to step out of defence with the ball.

I just dont like the way people run down Masch as some kind of terrible player when he has been arguably the best defender as the club the past couple of seasons and is the best reader of the game at the back the club have.

Some great points !

I still recal that incident on our goal line last season when Puyol gifted Madrid a goal , a very important goal I seem to recall , as well.
I'm probability in the minority here but I have had very high hopes of David Luiz since I first saw him 4 or 5 years ago .

I still think we should get David Luiz and get him to learn off Puyol in training and matches .

desoe

According to the Roma director's tapped phone conversation, Marquinhos would go for 25m :hooray:

Thank you, Lester.

861B10DF2929A8E3A0696D870EC82.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
AS Roma made a 17M first bid for Kevin Strootman (PSV). Insane first bid, PSV should be able to make it around 19M I guess.

0n0mat0p0eia

Still dont get why Subotic doesnt get mentioned at all...

Neither do i; he'd be great IMO.

It's because as certain CBs get mentioned a lot, it's like there's chum in the water and the CB-hungry sharks get into a feeding frenzy.

Subotic would be a better CB than Luiz and Agger; perhaps his problem is that he cant play more than 1 position, or he isnt a ball-playing Cb, or..., or...He's just a solid tackling, marking, heading, defending CB - and therin lies the problem!

I wish we'd just buy a player who has spent his career playing in one position and specializes in that!

mixer

PSG centre back Thiago Silva (28) has reached a personal five-year deal with Barcelona. No progress yet between the clubs. [sport]

Bloody sheikhs won't agree on a transfer anyway

Keikoku

Cabbage
I don't buy all this "player x has reached personal terms with club x, deal between club to club not yet", typical rumors all around internet worlds lately.
And isn't that talk to the player before reach agreement between clubs is illegal?

I

instinct

I don't buy all this "player x has reached personal terms with club x, deal between club to club not yet", typical rumors all around internet worlds lately.
And isn't that talk to the player before reach agreement between clubs is illegal?

Isn't Cannabis illegal too? :pep:

Home of Barca Fans