Toni Kroos

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Kroos couldn't play the Xavi role in our team. The only play out there I feel could do it well is Modric but that's impossible. We need to try a slightly different style of football now catered to Cesc.

Alarcón

Can't say I've seen too much of Kroos but from what I've seen, he doesn't play like Xavi at all. If anyone at Bayern does, it's Lahm.

We need to try a slightly different style of football now catered to Cesc.

If Cesc were to succeed Xavi, we wouldn't need to play a slightly different style, it'd have to be completely different. And changing the whole system for one player doesn't sound like a good idea.

C

carefree

Chelsea are after Kroos! If they sign him they will have an amazing Midfield!

@JanAageFjortoft

Spoke to an insider in Munich. Said Chelsea apparently have told Bayern to "name the price" for Toni Kroos. Told player "wages no problem

NeyMesSis

Chelsea are after Kroos! If they sign him they will have an amazing Midfield!

@JanAageFjortoft

Spoke to an insider in Munich. Said Chelsea apparently have told Bayern to "name the price" for Toni Kroos. Told player "wages no problem
kroos laughd about mou after the supercup because he said chelsea were better.. i dont think he likes him very much

Alarcón

Why joinining a sinking ship with a clueless captain taking the helm?

Ships as big as United don't sink.. they're still the world leader concerning revenue, and they have a very large fanbase, probably the biggest worldwide. They may have periods where they struggle but they'll be back at their best before you know.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Is their a better place for a young talented German international who plays for the German NT other than Bayern Munich? :p

If Schweinsteiger, Khedira and Özil are fit, he doesn't. At United he would have the chance to lift the whole team and be the solution to their problems, thus being perceived to be *the* key player more than at Bayern, where all of Ribery, Lahm, Schwein etc are above him in that regard. Could be appealing for him and for Löw too.

Unbiased United

United a sinking ship? ...Wishful thinking I'd say. We are about to sign a record £70 million pound shirt deal, and the manager has recently said the fans can expect more huge signings of the Mata ilk.

I'd say we are quite an attractive proposition for him. He'd be on big money, would be pretty much a guaranteed starter every game, and would get the chance to play in front of a huge crowd every week. That's IF he wanted to leave though, which I can't see why he would... or why they'd let him, so I'm not getting my hopes up (although I did say the same about Mata! :w000t: )

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
United a sinking ship? ...Wishful thinking I'd say. We are about to sign a record £70 million pound shirt deal, and the manager has recently said the fans can expect more huge signings of the Mata ilk.

I'd say we are quite an attractive proposition for him. He'd be on big money, would be pretty much a guaranteed starter every game, and would get the chance to play in front of a huge crowd every week. That's IF he wanted to leave though, which I can't see why he would... or why they'd let him, so I'm not getting my hopes up (although I did say the same about Mata! :w000t: )

Well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, right? I just don't think how you guys will quickly turn it around with Moyes at the helm. Manchester United is gradually losing the glamor in my opinion, it is no longer necessarily where every top player wants to be be at, and Moyes still thinks everyone wants to playing at Old Trafford, so much so that the media had us believe that almost every decent player on the transfer market is linked to Man U somehow.

Not that I am thinking Manchester United will become a 2nd tier team, it will still be an elite club, just not among the best anymore. Again, just my opinion.

Unbiased United

Well, everyone is entitled to his/her opinion, right? I just don't think how you guys will quickly turn it around with Moyes at the helm. Manchester United is gradually losing the glamor in my opinion, it is no longer necessarily where every top player wants to be be at, and Moyes still thinks everyone wants to playing at Old Trafford, so much so that the media had us believe that almost every decent player on the transfer market is linked to Man U somehow.

Not that I am thinking Manchester United will become a 2nd tier team, it will still be an elite club, just not among the best anymore. Again, just my opinion.

There are still many players that would like to play for us. Even taking away things like history and prestige, we pay huge wages to players we really want (and lets be honest, despite what players say, money is nearly always the deciding factor when they choose a team).

Of course you are allowed an opinion, but I think it's too early to say. I think we are a good left back and a top class midfielder from having a great team, and he says we will have some big names joining us between the remainder of this transfer window and the end of the summer one. He should at least get until then until we are classed a 'sinking ship'.

Home of Barca Fans