Toni Kroos

fergus90

He's better than every German midfielder they've currently got but I'm not particularly sure it's their midfield that needs saving.

Their defence and attack compared to the good German NT's of the past, is awful. Especially defence.

El Gato

Villarato!
Kroos back automatically kind of makes Goretzka a necessity. You can bin Gundo easily enough or play him as SS if they insist on having Muller the best/only option up top

That being said, who knows how this figures into Nagelsmann ideas. I dont see how he makes it work with all these vets that need pace around to make them servicable

Windhook

With him it's The Last Dance. Gundo isn't young, either. Germany are back to building blocks like Klinsmann era for WC 2026.

Morten

Germany is in a bit of a mess, so likely a waste of time in terms of winning anything, and they had bad tournaments with him in the team too.

Guess he just wants to give it one last try.

Andresito

Staff member
Read people want to try Robert Andrich next to him as a defensive CM. Goretzka I think is done. Kimmich hasn't really done anything of note for that NT so he's not a sure starter either. Kroos and Gundo with a defensive minded third could work.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Read people want to try Robert Andrich next to him as a defensive CM. Goretzka I think is done. Kimmich hasn't really done anything of note for that NT so he's not a sure starter either. Kroos and Gundo with a defensive minded third could work.

Most germans don't want to see Kimmich anymore but looks like Nagelsmann will use him as RB

Gundo&Kroos together could be they key for EURO

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1708685487770.jpg
    FB_IMG_1708685487770.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 2

Home of Barca Fans