Thierry Henry

lol cooter Henry in hes prime, untouchable an unplayable. He had every attribute in a player an still does. And to say Henry just sat at CF is absurd. Really you did not watch him over the 8 years at Arsenal.

I say for you cooter to go back and get every single Arsenal game, CL games, league games, FA cup games, Carling Cup games an watch him play, you will soon change your mind of him. He NEVER just sat at CF. Get your facts right mate.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
ok henry is great but is not better than ronaldo, he was more consistant as henry was great for 8 great seasons but ronaldo with barca was just unstopable.

mobster_1930

I really don't know why such a respect for that fat prick. He played for us one season (which was really memorable), then 5-6 years later he returns to our biggest rival and the team we all hate. Now, he's in Brazil and says he cheers for Real Madrid and he predicts a Madrid win. I hate him, if he was so great, he never would let himself up to get that fat like now. He is really a FAT PRICK.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
A fat prick he may be but he was also the most breathtaking striker of his generation. If he hadn't been so injury prone we'd be talking about the best striker the game has ever seen, without a shadow of a doubt.

mobster_1930

He was the best until 2003. Since that, i can't remember any really great match he had played for Madrid. The best was against Manchester and that's pretty much it. Being the best, you wouldn't win 1 la liga in 4 years. His best season was definitely at Barca. Basically, he had 5 good seasons during his 15 years in Europe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He was the best until 2003. Since that, i can't remember any really great match he had played for Madrid. The best was against Manchester and that's pretty much it. Being the best, you wouldn't win 1 la liga in 4 years. His best season was definitely at Barca. Basically, he had 5 good seasons during his 15 years in Europe.

Who was a better striker than him in your opinion then?

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
If he was that good, he would have won the FIFA World player atleast once throughout his entire career.

Ronaldo won it 3 times.

it's stupid to think that way. for one. I think he was robbed. but that's besides my point.
I'm trying to say that I have my own eyes, my own brain and mind to decide on what I see. Noone needs to tell me who is the best or more skilled or more beautiful on the pitch.. I can and always will decide that for myself. A title to me means as little as the path of a player means alot.. it's the uniqueness of path that really counts. it all comes down to taste, really, and Henry for me is a phenomenom of class, beauty, skill, attitude and pure awesomeness that no1 can take away from him in my eyes.. He is my favourite player to ever play the game.. He is just something else.. one of those things, a reason that makes you love to turn the TV on, grab yourself a cold beer out of the fridge, and give urself in to a beautiful serenade of football magic. All guns blazing and GL on the Inter game TiTi!!!!!

:party00231:

V

Valon

it's stupid to think that way. for one. I think he was robbed. but that's besides my point.
I'm trying to say that I have my own eyes, my own brain and mind to decide on what I see. Noone needs to tell me who is the best or more skilled or more beautiful on the pitch.. I can and always will decide that for myself. A title to me means as little as the path of a player means alot.. it's the uniqueness of path that really counts. it all comes down to taste, really, and Henry for me is a phenomenom of class, beauty, skill, attitude and pure awesomeness that no1 can take away from him in my eyes.. He is my favourite player to ever play the game.. He is just something else.. one of those things, a reason that makes you love to turn the TV on, grab yourself a cold beer out of the fridge, and give urself in to a beautiful serenade of football magic. All guns blazing and GL on the Inter game TiTi!!!!!

:party00231:

Yeah the one that went to Cannavaro should've been Titi's.

Home of Barca Fans