Thiago Alcantara

Yugi

Menezes must be crying a river that he couldn´t convince him to play for Brasil. Bet he will be n°1 man to shoot in Brasil when Thiago will be Ballon D´Or winner

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A bit late in the game to call him up for Brasil, though...How long has he played for Spain now?...Seems like years...The friendly is August 10 which will still give him 4 days ahead of the first leg of the SuperCopa

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Was just thinking how good he would have been for Brasil.

Thiago #4, baring in mind he went all the way to the end of the U21 Euro's and then has been straight off the gas this pre season.. so very impressive, a new level so far and you have to say he looks ready to shine this season. Almost as excited about him as I was Messi at 16/17.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Funny thing is that Brazil fucked up on the exact same players they needed every time they failed. Marcos Senna would have been perfect for Brazil, so would have been Deco and Pepe. Now they are lost Thiago.

oggmar

Really happy for Thiago right now. Things seem to work out real good for him this year! Keep on going Thiagol!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Thiago #4, baring in mind he went all the way to the end of the U21 Euro's and then has been straight off the gas this pre season.. so very impressive, a new level so far and you have to say he looks ready to shine this season. Almost as excited about him as I was Messi at 16/17.

Wow, heavy praise

Phatroonaldo

He moves and passes like Deco. Deco was more complete midfielder though as he did a tremendous job defending. I remember when we did the stats he was the player that made most fouls.

I'll disagree. Deco's game consisted of dives and little flicks as a major part of his game; more than his dribbling and goal scoring. Thiago moves like Deco but the major parts of his game show me a different type of player. His dribbling and the way he shields the ball reminds me of Iniesta. His level of comfort on the ball and creativity reminds me of Xavi and his no look passes + goal scoring prowess reminds of dinho.

Trequartista

The good
Best game yet
Much improved than his game vs Bayern
The amount of balls lost because of concentration have decreased a lot and he is actually turning into a goal scoring midfielder,something he was never been in the youth ranks

Home of Barca Fans