That indicates a quality kid

838 - Barcelona made
838 passes v Manchester United
last night (61 more than in the
CL final), completing 93% of
them.

Interesting!!

Co0ter

I really think thiago is a gem...i want him around and he is and will be world class. However, i really dont think hes the type to run our midfield. He has tons of talent and flair and can score unlike xavi and iniesta...but his vision is lacking. Hes young still but im just not sure. He is the future of barca but i think so is cesc. Cesc has that vision to RUN a midfield...hes only 4 years older and is still very young. We should get cesc...the only question is whether its now or next year...i prefer now...break him in under xavi and get the wenger stink off him.

Z

ZiZu

I really think thiago is a gem...i want him around and he is and will be world class. However, i really dont think hes the type to run our midfield. He has tons of talent and flair and can score unlike xavi and iniesta...but his vision is lacking. Hes young still but im just not sure. He is the future of barca but i think so is cesc. Cesc has that vision to RUN a midfield...hes only 4 years older and is still very young. We should get cesc...the only question is whether its now or next year...i prefer now...break him in under xavi and get the wenger stink off him.

Agreed , we have to think of the future, as Xavi said he can see Cesc and Thiago playing well together ...

zanela

You really haven't watched him much, have you?

How about this for vision?

Running the show

The boy has orchestrated Spain's Midfield at the youth levels and for Barca B. Personally, i prefer to see him in an advanced role for his daunting style & approach to the game. But if needed he can also dictate from deep. And if there is one thing he lacks, it certainly isn't vision. Add that to his range of passing, skills, heading (quite potent in the air for his stature) and shooting ability and you're looking at a complete midfielder.

jamrock

cooter hasn't seen much of thiago, of their is one thing he can do is run a midfield.if one has even been watching the friendlies with a critical eye, they would see how his games transform once iniesta is off the pitch, and he becomes much more of a proper cm

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Thiago is still far from Xavi when positioning and passing are concerned, loses his concentration too often and lacks Xavi's knowledge of the game and what's around him.

Home of Barca Fans