Thiago Alcantara

He's just playing too well :wub:

Guys believe me, we don't really need another midfielder if Thiago can keep his form. Bringing back Cesc would actually do us more harm than good.

AzaR

Watching the start of a career of another spanish Barcelona midfielder who has the undoubted potential to become world class and one of the best players in the world in the future.

Just gotta hope in the forthcoming season he will not only get the opportunity to prove himself but actually will prove himself as a top player , I enjoy watching him and look forward to seeing him play :p

His fucking cool performances are making me wonder if we really need another midfielder. On the other hand, though, we're going through a super hard season so we need to have a great bench. Honestly, I think if we bring Cesc back, Thiago won't have enough time to show if he's capable of being a world-class player.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
At the moment even Xavi has to justify playing ahead of T-Bone, because he has been our best player not to mention top scorer.

This is the start of something special. Pep must be seriously thinking now.

M

mitkoa7x

He has the ability to get the crowd on its feet every time he is on the ball.

soarq

It wasn't a good game in midfield from him. He seemed distracted, lost too many ball, overlooked good opportunities to pass through balls. His passing is nowhere near to Xavi or Iniesta for now. Yet again, he scored fantastic goal against top team, so he should gain confidence. All he needs is experience it seems.

Home of Barca Fans