Thiago Alcantara

No problems between our clubs? In terms of fans, I have to disagree. There's always been quite some tension between man u fans and Barca. I look at RedCafe and some of the threads there make me :facepalm:

I would hate for him to go to Bayern (since Pep is there and they have a very good connection) so he would get the most out of his talents. I would hate for him to go to RM because obviously they are our rivals.

So yeah, IF HE HAS TO LEAVE, I guess I would pick Man U. I'd be pissed and wish him nothing but the worst if he goes to Bayern/RM.

For me personally Thiago has always been a bigger prospect than Cesc. Thiago has amazing talent and the flaws he does have can be easily fixed. He can easily have the midfield domination of Xavi mixed in with the flare of Ronaldinho. Not only that, but he also has great speed, something that's very underrated about him. I still can't believe all these rumors though. The only way I'll believe it is if I see it on the official Barca website...

To be fair like i said earlier i wouldn't base judgements on United fans by reading RedCafe, theres a lot of poor posters on there, its a very good forum in how its set up but like all forums only ever as good as its residents and a large portion of Redcafe isnt exactly full of highly intelligent people shall we say :) and its certainly not an example of the average United fans thoughts on football, i can only speak for myself and friends who have nothing but admiration for Barcelona.

Well I've been here ages and know what the general opinion of United fans is on here, so I get a bit nervous when a million new members join at once and all coalesque on a thread involving Barca losing one of their brightest talents to us lol!

If you can't understand where I'm coming from then I'm not going to argue about it. You seem like decent guy going off your few posts, so its nothing personal. Just with the reasons I mentioned I find it a bit unfortunate.... Not that its any of my business really.

Fair enough i get your point, but again as long as whoever signs up isnt on here to troll the place out it shouldn't matter which club they support or what there reason for joining is, plus i find forums with a wider spread of fans generates greater discussion, its nice to get a feel of how other fans view things rather than the bubble of an entire group of people saying the same thing 100 times a day.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No problems between our clubs? In terms of fans, I have to disagree. There's always been quite some tension between man u fans and Barca. I look at RedCafe and some of the threads there make me :facepalm:

I would hate for him to go to Bayern (since Pep is there and they have a very good connection) so he would get the most out of his talents. I would hate for him to go to RM because obviously they are our rivals.

So yeah, IF HE HAS TO LEAVE, I guess I would pick Man U. I'd be pissed and wish him nothing but the worst if he goes to Bayern/RM.

For me personally Thiago has always been a bigger prospect than Cesc. Thiago has amazing talent and the flaws he does have can be easily fixed. He can easily have the midfield domination of Xavi mixed in with the flare of Ronaldinho. Not only that, but he also has great speed, something that's very underrated about him. I still can't believe all these rumors though. The only way I'll believe it is if I see it on the official Barca website...

If Thiago has to leave, going to BVB would have eased my pain slightly. Oh well...

ryuken

What's there to not believe , with Tito anything is possible, i have already accepted this fact long time ago

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Barcastuff

Man United want to meet with Barcelona now to say they will pay Thiago's 21.7M buyout fee. Thiago also wants final talks with Barcelona [md]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
How reliable is Mundo? Been talking about it a lot recently.

It is along the same lines, nothing new and no surprises here really. It all comes down to how far Barca is willing to go out its way to meet Thiago's demand and how sincere Thiago is about staying in Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans