Takefusa Kubo

Chong Li

Bad luck for him he didn't sign for RM.

Could have stayed in Spain and even play instead of having to go back to Japan.

(Fuck you FIFA and CAS)

navidjaan

(Fuck you FIFA and CAS)

The ban was another way of expelling him from being able to live anywhere else in the world, so he was forced to return to Japan no matter what.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

(Fuck you FIFA and CAS)

The players will have to leave when CAS inevitably rejects Madrid's appeal.

Our lawyers probably didn't consider this while appealing to CAS, or else our players would have been able to stay too.

navidjaan

Scored two goals and made one assist for Japan U16 in their U16 AFC Cup opener. Golazos.

[youtube]oB5aUtJqqN8[/youtube]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I remember those early vids of him prior to arriving at Barcelona, really Messi-esque. You can still see how much skill he has as he's gotten older, damn shame his progress/development was stunted at Barcelona - what could've been.

I'm also skeptical he will be returning but would love it

navidjaan

I'm also skeptical he will be returning but would love it

You shouldn't be. Barça are in contact with him, they made a big deal about visiting him to the WCW Final last year (he met Bartomeu), he has visited the club in BCN since leaving, Barça regularly send scouts to Japan to observe him. Obviously other clubs will be knocking on the door the minute he turns 18, but so will Barça.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
There's an article in MD: Takefusa, Japanese star of the future for Barca
  • At the age of 15, Takefusa Kubo he has already made his professional debut in Japan, where he hopes to continue progressing to be able to return and become the first Japanese soccer player in history of Barcelona

img_mcorbera_20161117-155437_imagenes_md_getty_gettyimages-621184860-kCvE-U411940349991fL-980x554@MundoDeportivo-Web.jpg

Nothing new on him there except they repeated his connection to Barcelona, which is only personal as there is no contract .
Barca is not the only team that follows Takefusa, but the Catalan club has an advantage over others. The boy grew up in Barcelona, ​​is culé and is fully grateful for what Barcelona has given him as a footballer and person. He is in Japan for purely bureaucratic aspects and his purpose is to keep growing footballwise in his country to be able to play one day at the Camp Nou.

I guess someone remembered Barca had a Japanese guy now that we signed Rakuten :lol:

JackSparrow

Great goal! From all the youtube wonder kids at Barcelona he was always my favorite to succeed. Lets hope one day he'll play with Messi.

Home of Barca Fans