Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

Kuchi

Go to the forum to rant about malboro at lb..find out you're to pages late

Provided iniesta was a precaution substitution after just a knock, a good type of game to see the new legs and test our squad's weekness

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Suarez got to score those. So much space to Rico's left, but he goes for the right.

F

Flavia

Team look disjointed. Maybe because of this 4-4-2 experiment. Arda also not helping. Sampaoli just started training Sevilla, and I think they looked better.

Hektor

I said it before and say it again: Barça is one team with Dani Alves and another without him. Dani projection on the right used to push the opposing team back. When the team used to converge to the right, because of Dani, that left Jordi Alba and/or Neymar free on the left (yes, Barça is missing Neymar, as well.) Messi misses his old partner, Alves. it is hard to understand why we let Dani go!!! In addition, what is Sergi Roberto doing? He is playing not to make a mistake. He does not project himself on the right. He gets the ball and gets rid of it, like a hot potato. He is making a very sure pass. However, it does not help the team at all.

Hektor

Last edited:

Asylum15

I said it before and say it again: Barça is one team with Dani Alves and another without him. Dani projection on the right used to push the opposing team back. When the team used to converge to the right, because of Dani, that left Jordi Alba and/or Neymar free on the left (yes, Barça is missing Neymar, as well.) Messi misses his old partner, Alves. it is hard to understand why we let Dani go!!! In addition, what is Sergi Roberto doing? He is playing not to make a mistake. He does not project himself on the right. He gets the ball and gets rid of it, like a hot potato. He is making a very sure pass. However, it does not help the team at all.

Hektor

This.

gasgas

This is what i want our lineup to be by January

Ter Stegen
Roberto Pique Umtiti Digne
Gomez Busquets Denis
MSN

F

Flavia

Way better performance in the 2nd half. Like it happened many times last season. I really wish this trend would stop...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope Lucho finally sees Digne can be counted on. Also, Denis looked good.
And Munir needs to stay.

Home of Barca Fans