Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@Bojan

The YouTube ID button is broken after YouTube made some adjustments. Need a new code or something like that. Seen it on other forums. The Video one beside the formation button works though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The youtube tag is working for me. Firefox.

I tried it, but nothing came up. Like this when Bojan initially linked the video;

23vdel4.jpg

F

Flavia

Strange. Still working here with Firefox. It's working with Safari too.

edit: tested with chrome, and with it it's not working. .

Hektor

Kudo's to those genius brains who are expecting 24 year old Sergi to play like Dani who was a well oiled engine with year's of experience

What? A 24-year old football player is supposed to be at the top of his game. Dani was 24 - 25 when he came to Barcelona.

Hektor

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What? A 24-year old football player is supposed to be at the top of his game. Dani was 24 - 25 wen he came to Barcelona.

Hektor
Well oiled engine!

True.... A player probably enjoys the best time of his career when he is between 24-30. What [MENTION=20085]RMU ReBorn[/MENTION] was trying to say was, it would be unfair to expect as much contribution as we have got from Dani, who has always been a RB throughout his career, whereas Sergi is only stepping into those shoes at an age of 24!!

gasgas

What? A 24-year old football player is supposed to be at the top of his game. Dani was 24 - 25 wen he came to Barcelona.

Hektor

But Sergi roberto has less than 10 games experience as a RB
In age terms he is a 17 year old right back promoted from La Masia
He is only 10 games experienced and yet better than so many RBs out there including Bellerin

mssarm

Hektor

You talk like Dani could play forever. He was already 33 and he could go down any moment. Some players retire at 33. He was the best for the position no doubt about that, but he was getting close to finish line. We need to develop/find a good player for that position(if that's even possible).

mssarm

Nonsense. Alves was never appreciated specially by Luis Enrique. He just got fed up. Why would he want to leave when Messi was not only his partner on the pitch, but also his best friend off the pith. Barça did not want to pay Alves what Juventus did.

Complete BS! Like I don't remember how the fans were calling for Alves' head under Tito and Tata because of his shitty performance, it was under Lucho that he started to shine again. Don't forget that the club was generous enough with him and let him go for free as a recognition of his legacy with the club. It doesn't get better than that, he got his retirement bonus from Barca.

Neeraj

You can install FotMob for your mobile/tablet. That way you can always keep track of the matches in your local timezone.

I have stayed away from installing any football related apps. Very often, I miss the game and watch it later, without being aware of the score. These apps invariably tend to mess it for you in these cases :lol:

Hektor

Complete BS! Like I don't remember how the fans were calling for Alves' head under Tito and Tata because of his shitty performance, it was under Lucho that he started to shine again. Don't forget that the club was generous enough with him and let him go for free as a recognition of his legacy with the club. It doesn't get better than that, he got his retirement bonus from Barca.

Excuse me! I will never state that your opinions are complete BS! They are just different from mine. A lot of people, at the time, got upset because many times Dani centers were not precise and many rimes they were wild passes. However, it was his threat, always there, that put the other team back. Without Dani, the opposing team can push all their lines up asphyxiating Barça. For heavens sake! What did Lucho ever do for Dani! I would never blame Lucho if a player plays bad. On the other hand, I will never praise him if a player plays well. I remember when last season, Luis Enrique left Dani out of the Valencia game for some reason never explained. He had no choice than to put Dani in the second half. We almost turned the game around!!! That was a big loss for us. We almost lost the season because of it. We almost lost the season because of Luis Enrique's capricious decision without football merit.

BTW, we had a very good season under Tito and a fantastic record breaking 1/2 a season under Tata. People forget all the injuries in the second half of the season: Messi, Neymar, Pique, Victor Valdes, Yordi Alba, Iniesta among others. We did not have Luis Suarez then and were extremely thin at defense without any reinforcements! We were forced to play with a 40-year old goalie: Pinto, who was washed up. We came within one goal of winning the league in spite of all our injuries. I would say, without any hesitation, that Dani played very well. He did his job! How can we forget how Bale blew by Marc Bartra to knock us out of the Copa del Rey. That was not Dani or Tata's fault if Batra was too slow. Pinto was too slow to come out to prevent Bale from scoring. Bale would have never scored if Valdes was the goalie.

Hektor

Last edited:

Ritchie

Excuse me! I will never state that your opinions are complete BS! They are just different from mine. A lot of people, at the time, got upset because many times Dani centers were not precise and many rimes they were wild passes. However, it was his threat, always there, that put the other team back. Without Dani, the opposing team can push all their lines up asphyxiating Barça. For heavens sake! What did Lucho ever do for Dani! I would never blame Lucho if a player plays bad. On the other hand, I will never praise him if a player plays well. I remember when last season, Luis Enrique left Dani out of the Valencia game for some reason never explained. He had no choice than to put Dani in the second half. We almost turned the game around!!! That was a big loss for us. We almost lost the season because of it. We almost lost the season because of Luis Enrique's capricious decision without football merit.

Hektor

Alves was poor for a while. Put a good run of form together for the treble run-in in 2015 but otherwise a shadow of the player he was under Pep.

Nucky

No he is not
He is long-term a.k.a permanent
He is better than Flopllerin

I highly doubt that.. Though I wouldn't mind if it is long term solution.. Roberto is universal player anyways.. Can play various different positions..

Home of Barca Fans