Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

Total-Football

Only surprise there is arda over munir .. mathiew is still an experienced lb and its risky to put digne there in a cup match after one game

amircule

Maybe he doesn't want to start the new signings right away, but Mathieu....
Good thing I don't give a fuck about this cup.

serghei

Only surprise there is arda over munir .. mathiew is still an experienced lb and its risky to put digne there in a cup match after one game

He's experience all right at LB. At fucking up. I have problems remembering a single decent, let alone good, game he had in that position. Several nightmarish ones though.

And this is Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan we're talking about, probably top 3 hardest fields in Spain to play on as a visitor, next to Bernabeu and Calderon.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Maybe he doesn't want to start the new signings right away, but Mathieu....
Good thing I don't give a fuck about this cup.

Yeah, why risk having a decent left back than haveing a proven shit left back on whom his teammates can count in fucking up. :lucho:

xXKonan

Mathieu was once a dependable LB at Valencia, but those days are long gone. He's older and has issues with his Calf/Ankles and add to his recent knee Injury. He's better as a CB and it should stay that way.

God Serena

I'm sure Digne has some sort of physical problem.

You are currently in phase 1, also known as "denial". Lol.

I'm not even mad. How can I be? This is fucking hilarious. We signed a LB so we can finally have a competent backup for Alba and then we just keep using Mathieu there instead :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What's worse, Digne looked really good during pre-season. Not to mention Mathieu had been poor as lb for last 2 years.

MasChe

You are currently in phase 1, also known as "denial". Lol.

I'm not even mad. How can I be? This is fucking hilarious. We signed a LB so we can finally have a competent backup for Alba and then we just keep using Mathieu there instead :lol:

I believe Luchos ranking for LB is:

Alba
Mathieu
Bob
Vidal/Digne

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Mariano and whoever they will have running down that right side will have an absolute field day. Seems like Sampaoli won't play Konoplyanka on the right as some predictions said he would. Maybe out of good heart as he doesn't want to demolish us completely. Who knows.

Albo

This has to be some farewell game to Mathieu, it must be. No other reason to play him as LB.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
giphy.gif

Total-Football

He's experience all right at LB. At fucking up. I have problems remembering a single decent, let alone good, game he had in that position. Several nightmarish ones though.

And this is Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan we're talking about, probably top 3 hardest fields in Spain to play on as a visitor, next to Bernabeu and Calderon.

I didn t say anything about him being good.. i just said he s an experienced lb because he indeed played there for valencia.. we dont have another lb.. digne is coming from another league played just one half game.. you can t risk him in this cup game

hamoon32

Absolutely stupid decision by Enrique. If we're going to play a shitty player like Mathieu in LB then why we spend 20m on Digne? Enrique is such a bad decision maker. Even David Moyes would succeed with this squad. It has nothing to do with "Lucho The Idiot".

Home of Barca Fans