Spanish SuperCup 2nd leg: FC Barcelona - Sevilla 5-0 agg.

F

Flavia

Yea I know it's a cup final, but it's a 2 legged game and It could be a decisive boost of confidence for Munir.

I agree benching Suarez is a bit idiotic, but Munir as a winger isn't really cutting it.

Arda might start as LW instead.

Asylum15

Munir will never cut it here IMO.

He's technically gifted but he will forever be ''OK'' and not particularly offer us any great individual quality.

Put him in another La Liga team and he'd be forgotten about.

Antimilan

Disappointing how so many neutrals are expecting us to lose tonight..

Barca won't lose. As a matter of fact, I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be a heavy plundering with a high scoreline. Anyway, remember that Barca is facing a team that has a new coach, new philosophy and system of game, 7 players out, 4 of them key players, 9 new players in.... it's a 720 degrees change! So losing tonight will mean either Barca didn't want to win this, or something is fundamentally wrong with the team. Luck will not be a factor.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Barca won't lose. As a matter of fact, I'd be surprised if it wouldn't be a heavy plundering with a high scoreline. Anyway, remember that Barca is facing a team that has a new coach, new philosophy and system of game, 7 players out, 4 of them key players, 9 new players in.... it's a 720 degrees change! So losing tonight will mean either Barca didn't want to win this, or something is fundamentally wrong with the team. Luck will not be a factor.

I thought your team did quite well in preseason?

mazp

I think it's mostly due to the Liverpool game. Barca left a bad impression and haven't kept a clean sheet all preseason. Plus, Barca always struggle at the Pizjuán.

I

instinct

1420752151245_lc_galleryImage_Barcelona_s_coach_Luis_En.JPG

Home of Barca Fans