Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

vlad

IF they shut down Messi tonight, it's all over...I really think he will be carrying us again this season if we dont sign proper players

if valverde has a right game plan, it does not have to be all about messi, under lucho it was, lets see.

Iarwain

No Ronaldo but extra midfield presence with both Isco and Kovačić in. Really tells much about them when you're afraid more of their bench than "Ballon d'Or" starting.

tacticvarium

Kinda disappointed that Aleñá is not even called up but I understand the decision.
It seems the time is coming for him to go back to B team.

MessiTHEgoat

i don't really know what EV is thinking, Deulofeu just came back from an injury, played only 45 mins against a secondary team, started instead of denis/bob who can play in LW. and he's not as experinced as them against big teams, i doubt he'll deal with the pressure

i hope he'll prove me wrong anyway

Turson

Yup, would of loved Semedo instead of Vidal.

I love how Ceballos is warming Madrid bench, he'll be regretting his decision in two seasons time.
You expected Ceballos to play from the start against Barcelona? Are you for real? Dont worry, Zidane is not like Ancelotti, Ceballos will have his chances.

JerseyAddict

Delofeu starting is a bit risky but who would he throe in? Paco? Arda usualy subed Neyboy but lucky us he is history.

Semedo is not enough with the team to start vs Real. So basicaly this is best we got atm.

With proper signing for LW and proper replacement for Iniesta after 50-60min we are packed to go.

F* RM. We are Barça!!!

Cool

You expected Ceballos to play from the start against Barcelona? Are you for real? Dont worry, Zidane is not like Ancelotti, Ceballos will have his chances.

I'm not talking specifically about this game. All I'm saying is he'll grow tired like James at one point and leave.

Neeraj

Wow. There isn't even ONE player on the bench who can come on and add real quality. Not one. Shows the importance of administration and how even really big corporations can be run into the ground so easily due to management.

Turson

I'm not talking specifically about this game. All I'm saying is he'll grow tired like James at one point and leave.

It only depends on him how much he will play. He must work hard, try to be better than others and make good use of the chances he will get. He knew Real squad, it was no mystery to him, and yet he decided to join the team. It shows that he has some faith in his abilities.

jairzinho

Wow. There isn't even ONE player on the bench who can come on and add real quality. Not one. Shows the importance of administration and how even really big corporations can be run into the ground so easily due to management.

Agreed. Looking at the bench is depressing, apart from Semedo, there isn't anyone that can come on and give us a spark if needed. The entire season depends on Messi and Saurez staying fit.

El Flaco

James was a bad fit for Zidane's system, which is why he left.

Ceballos is a different type of player who might have better chances to gain more playing time and perhaps claim a starting spot.

Home of Barca Fans