Serie A 2012/2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
i think juve will get another manager sacked this week :pep:

v9k3r.gif

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Terrible performance, but I'll take the point from it. Good job fighting back from two injuries, no Pizarro and a terrible first half. Hopefully Toni and Aquilani aren't injured too bad. Still, to continue the unbeaten run even when playing so badly is nice.

Last edited:

Pablo

Torino is never an easy place to play. The point is good since you managed to come back twice. And tomorrow both Napoli and Inter might be surprised by home teams so the race for CL places is freezed.

Milan-Juventus. Game of the week in all Europe. Muntari style ghost goal, for Milan this time. Calcio can't live without scandals.

If Shaarawy will score again then :worthy:

Ode to Django

I'm pretty confident in beating Juve, hopefully we wont give them a 2-0 headstart like we do in every damn game this season.

Ode to Django

Montolivo imo has been our best player this season, showed alot of heart aswell. i want him captain, good for him.

Ode to Django

he has! put in 100% effort every game so far. added to the fact he's very good.

changed man clearly :p

Also De Sciglio is the man, a fullback that can actually defend properly plus attack well both sides + actually cross a ball, this guy is going to be special.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

Super Mario Yepes :worthy:

I think i went through a whole pack of cigarettes watching this, Juventus had us penned back for the whole 2nd half. We played well first half though.

bane.gif

Home of Barca Fans