Serie A 2012/2013

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Terrible performance, but I'll take the point from it. Good job fighting back from two injuries, no Pizarro and a terrible first half. Hopefully Toni and Aquilani aren't injured too bad. Still, to continue the unbeaten run even when playing so badly is nice.

But what's happened to Gonzalo's hair? He's gone from Nesta to Özil :cry:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Typical Inter, with Juventus beaten against AC Milan, they conceded to Parma after showing no sign of urgency or potency. Less than 10 minutes to go.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Typical Inter, with Juventus beaten against AC Milan, they conceded to Parma after showing no sign of urgency or potency. Less than 10 minutes to go.

Thanks for this one, with Napoli winning at least we gained on you guys!

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Napoli were piss poor today aswell scraping a win. too bad Nolan, they got lucky. could of been a great week!

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
How long do you think you will survive up there?

Realistically the goal is 3rd place. We are where we are with probably the hardest schedule to start the season of anyone in Italy (just look), we have missed our best player for the past few weeks, and even without an elite finisher are much more clinical than we were at the start of the season (and this is without El Hamdoui having the stamina to play 90 minutes yet).

Going into the end of the year we have one hard game left - Roma at home. The winter break could change everything but for now we have been far more convincing than either Inter or Napoli.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah I don't get it, just when it looked like the team was starting to come together, everything falls apart. The team looks like it did the beginning of the season, stupid mistakes and hardly anyone looks like they give a shit about the game.

And now that it looks like Sneijder will never play for Inter again (I highly doubt he will take a pay cut when teams like City or PSG will offer him more) there absolutely needs to be some movement in the transfer market in January IMO.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
It's sad to see... Almost all of your big stars have declined massively during the last seasons... Sneijder, Maicon, Julio Cesar and to some extent Lucio and Walter "Pandiani" Samuel... Only Zanetti, Milito and Eto'o seem to do well now.

Maybe Cambiasso too, but I don't watch Inter that much.

Pablo

The sides have changed in Milano. Its now Milan who gets all the candies and Inter is facing the mud.

Stramaccioni better lose the scudetto talk when his Inter is totally outplayed 4 games straight against mid table teams.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Allegri still needs to settle on a formation & stop tinkering so much especially with the back four. Moved on to a 4-3-3 now with Boateng as a false 9 last game, i wish he'd just stick with the 4-2-3-1 because starting Nocerino is pointless right about now. (although credit to him for working his socks of vs Juve) but still it's dificult for Allegri with far too many changes at the start which should have been a more gradual process, not just throw out an entire XI with a completely new team and making it work.

I think the performances recently & at times earlier have been encouraging, but there has been some howlers. The games vs Malaga & Fiorentina spring to mind, where not only did we lose, we played poorly.

We'd have beaten Napoli quite comfortable if it wasn't for Abbiati being a helmet.

Home of Barca Fans