Serie A 2012/2013

Sergio

Sergison
Allegri still needs to settle on a formation & stop tinkering so much especially with the back four. Moved on to a 4-3-3 now with Boateng as a false 9 last game, i wish he'd just stick with the 4-2-3-1 because starting Nocerino is pointless right about now. (although credit to him for working his socks of vs Juve) but still it's dificult for Allegri with far too many changes at the start which should have been a more gradual process, not just throw out an entire XI with a completely new team and making it work.

I think the performances recently & at times earlier have been encouraging, but there has been some howlers. The games vs Malaga & Fiorentina spring to mind, where not only did we lose, we played poorly.

We'd have beaten Napoli quite comfortable if it wasn't for Abbiati being a helmet.
How can you say starting Nocerino is pointless? He's the only midfielder Milan have right now that can out-muscle opposition and bring physicality to the midfield. Milan's biggest issue for me is not being able to assert any sort of presence in games actually, feeble possession and shots on gol are worthless when the opposition can just walk the ball through a porous midfield.

Granted he hasn't hit the heights of last season, but then no one in the team has except the Egyptian kid.

And right now i'd take Quagliarella over any other striker.

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
How can you say starting Nocerino is pointless? He's the only midfielder Milan have right now that can out-muscle opposition and bring physicality to the midfield. Milan's biggest issue for me is not being able to assert any sort of presence in games actually, feeble possession and shots on gol are worthless when the opposition can just walk the ball through a porous midfield.

Granted he hasn't hit the heights of last season, but then no one in the team has except the Egyptian kid.

And right now i'd take Quagliarella over any other striker.

Pointless was maybe too harsh, but he isn't great defensively & isn't adding much attacking wise, losing sloppy balls, passing off, i get he provides energy & works hard but i can't help think if for ex. Aquilani was in place of him or someone similar the team would be so much better off, i also think he benefited from Ibrahimovic's ability to hold the ball where he could make forward runs off him & get in goal scoring positions, that's no longer the case.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's insane how close the top 5 is in Serie A right now. If Roma and Milan turn it around we will have another 7 sisters thing going on.

Most entertaining league in the world right now.

Sergio

Sergison
Milan won't sustain any form though, the results they got were heavily reliant on luck to tell the truth. The problem is not mental despite what the club says, but a clear lack of talent in the squad. This is a problem that is also not going to be addressed in January as Galliani confirmed there is no room in the budget for new signings. I really don't think there is anyone at Milan who genuinely thinks they can get into the CL spots.

X

xaviniesta

THIS IS ROMAAAA!!!

roma28sienause.jpg

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm so fucking jealous of Alberto Aquilani's appearance, holy cow.

Savic brace! Fiorentina the only team to drop points this weekend out the top six

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Milan won't sustain any form though, the results they got were heavily reliant on luck to tell the truth. The problem is not mental despite what the club says, but a clear lack of talent in the squad. This is a problem that is also not going to be addressed in January as Galliani confirmed there is no room in the budget for new signings. I really don't think there is anyone at Milan who genuinely thinks they can get into the CL spots.

Lack of talent is one thing but they most of them maxed out life, they hit life's ceiling so there is no incentive to go any further.

Just check this out: http://www.milanobsession.com/2012/07/does-milan-still-have-quality.html

Home of Barca Fans