Sergio Busquets

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Incredible player with an unparalleled awareness out there, did he even lose a ball or misplace a pass last night?...And when he moves higher & higher up the pitch, I feel very confident that the defense will be penetrated...Still think it's fair to say he's massively underrated

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Incredible player with an unparalleled awareness out there, did he even lose a ball or misplace a pass last night?...And when he moves higher & higher up the pitch, I feel very confident that the defense will be penetrated...Still think it's fair to say he's massively underrated
I think he was the only player on the pitch that didn't lose the ball once.

ShandyFFM

... Speechless.. No ball lost won every ball back.. Was just perfection the whole team steped up when hey had to be at their best

Zincubus

Banned
He's my fave Barca player in front of Iniesta then Messi .

Pity at he will always be remember for that dumb "peeking" incident .

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Can't compare his performances with Messi or the Don because he does all the invisible work but from a defensive standpoint he has been by FAR our best performer this season. Very happy knowing that he will be with us for at least the next 10-12 years.

OrangeOpti

Barça
A pity that Bossquets doesn't receive the support he should. He's probably got the best tactical brain in the world, but doesn't get recognition because he dove once.

Home of Barca Fans