Sergio Busquets

khaled_a_d

I want Puyol to be the head of Training. He'll make sure no one is being lazy ass :D

Actually If I am gonna bet on any of this team to make it as a good head coach ,I think It will be Puyol ,he is a natural leader who is popular and respected very well ,he is also very smart player ,people seems to ignore that for some reason . Though he will look weird with that hair when he is a coach ,lol
Feel Xavi can be be more of a management guy ,something like Txiki or Zubi

starman

Well, he might be a good future coach but he's way far from being one of the best defensive midfielders in the world. How I just miss Yaya Toure...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hope so, same goes for Xavi.

No, Xavi has a big mouth and no class. He is too absorbed into one type of football and one direction that he'd be sucked into the same shit hole you got yourself into and never find a way out. He knows nothing else. Pep at least travelled elsewhere and saw different things and adopted many different ideas whereas Xavi has been at Barcelona for so long and so emotional about it that he'd be trapped into its own web. Busi I feel doesn't have the same complications and sees the game from a different position, the way he reads it is magnificent whereas Xavi would be looking for a player that is...exactly. And never find him.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
No, Xavi has a big mouth and no class. He is too absorbed into one type of football and one direction that he'd be sucked into the same shit hole you got yourself into and never find a way out. He knows nothing else. Pep at least travelled elsewhere and saw different things and adopted many different ideas whereas Xavi has been at Barcelona for so long and so emotional about it that he'd be trapped into its own web. Busi I feel doesn't have the same complications and sees the game from a different position, the way he reads it is magnificent whereas Xavi would be looking for a player that is...exactly. And never find him.

I LOL'd, because what you wrote has some truth to it - I for one would not want Xavi as our coach.

footyfan

Calma, calma
What a human being! Barca bless him.

DEM BETWEEN THE LINE PASSES were so crucial - the difference between 10/11 Barca and 12/13 Barca. We did so many more of those today - not just from Busquets but also from Xavi and Iniesta

Edman

I haven't posted much positive things in the busquets-topic, but what a performance... He was vital today

Home of Barca Fans