Sergio Busquets

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Iniesta i know you exactly, your one of those angry culse who dosent know how to lose, you prolly spend most games screaming at the Tv at every little mistake, and every time we dont get a result you go immediately looking for a scape goat. You prolly were one telling everyone Pedro is nowhere near Barca quality. I know your type, you can say whatever you like but after the way you showed Plip so much disrespect (one of the msot polite memebers) and go around bashing players and what not no1 here thinks to much of you or your opinions.

Iniesta i know you exactly, your one of those angry cules who dosent know how to lose, you prolly spend most games screaming at the Tv at every little mistake, and every time we dont get a result you go immediately looking for a scape goat. You prolly were one telling everyone Pedro is nowhere near Barca quality. I know your type, you can say whatever you like but after the way you showed Plip so much disrespect (one of the msot polite memebers) and go around bashing players and what not no1 here thinks to much of you or your opinions.

Iniesta

Okay... care to explain how you came to that? Know i remember why i dont come around here much. People here with the IQ of a spec of dust

diegomessi

Your one to talk, there is never trouble here from cule to cule. So if you seem to be having it i think it may be a sign I just really don't like when people Bash players, Especially home grown, hard working, Catalanblaugranabarca dna

Iniesta

Iniesta i know you exactly, your one of those angry culse who dosent know how to lose, you prolly spend most games screaming at the Tv at every little mistake, and every time we dont get a result you go immediately looking for a scape goat. You prolly were one telling everyone Pedro is nowhere near Barca quality. I know your type, you can say whatever you like but after the way you showed Plip so much disrespect (one of the msot polite memebers) and go around bashing players and what not no1 here thinks to much of you or your opinions..

and i know your type, a glory hunter and i can tell that by your name. "diegomessi"

Im not like that, and even if i was whats wrong with wanting the team i support to do the very best? Never said anything about pedro thank you very much, so please before you try to state something first get some info to back yourself up.

diegomessi

and i know your type, a glory hunter and i can tell that by your name. "diegomessi"

Im not like that, and even if i was whats wrong with wanting the team i support to do the very best? Never said anything about pedro thank you very much, so please before you try to state something first get some info to back yourself up.

Yea you caught me, Im a glory hunter, Forget about my mom being catalan and all maybe bc Messi is my countrymen and i am proud of that

also your name is "iniesta" and you say that

G.J

V.H. 4 life
He is taking it to the next level.

2reks1u.gif
if only you can make him spit afterwards :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Okay mate atb to you. Yes you're very delusional. Pep likes him cause of this time as b team manager and i guess shit brains would of been a great part in helping the b team get up, hence why pep plays him. But he is not quality.

Cruyffs words > Pep > Bosque

If Bosque follows Pep blindly, Pedro would have already been picked up for Spain NT ahead of Pablo and more importantly Valdes would have already been #1

Am i the only one that sees ALOT of Pep in Sergi already at this age...

wtf!? Me too!! more so ever since the confed cup

Last edited:

FiReFTW

diegomessi , tell me 1 great quality busquets has , apart from no phisical presence , falling down with every contact , horrible misspasses ...

Hes a decent player but you must be out of your mind if you think hes great.

barca96

iniesta, cruyff has never mentioned busi's name..or did he?
we can't simply assume that cruyff was talking about busi or henry...

iced1776

diegomessi , tell me 1 great quality busquets has , apart from no phisical presence , falling down with every contact , horrible misspasses ...

I'm one of those blindly fanatic Yaya fans, and even I think this is ridiculous. Sergi has good close control, quick (although not very creative) distribution, and presses the opposing midfield as well as anyone else on the team. The debate should never be over whether or not he has these qualities, just whether or not they are best suited for our DM position. I still think Sergi needs to be playing in Keita's box to box role.

FiReFTW

I'm one of those blindly fanatic Yaya fans, and even I think this is ridiculous. Sergi has good close control, quick (although not very creative) distribution, and presses the opposing midfield as well as anyone else on the team. The debate should never be over whether or not he has these qualities, just whether or not they are best suited for our DM position. I still think Sergi needs to be playing in Keita's box to box role.

I was overreacting, but as I said Busquets is a decent player but to call him great.. sorry , hes overrated imho.

barca96

I was overreacting, but as I said Busquets is a decent player but to call him great.. sorry , hes overrated imho.

he is good but not great. ur right...
let's not put too much pressure on him.

i agree with iced, i prefer keita playing keita role. they do the exact same thing, busi better in defending but keita better in attacking though.
but keita can only do short passes, not a very good ball control..so busi for me.
let yaya do the tackling at dm.

Well your Wrong...about sergi...

and you speak as if Pep is a retard...

cmon...the word retard is too strong..
im sure iniesta didn't mean anything close to that..

but iniesta, what makes you think that cruyff was speaking about busi when he criticized the team a few months back?

diegomessi

his passing, his vision, His close control, his skill, his knowledge/positioning come on do i really have to type this i give up on trying to defend sergi, most of you are so far up yaya's butt that u cant see anything else (with all due respect) but i give up i hope we sell him so you can all be happy then

FiReFTW

his passing

How many misspasses does he have per game? And how many of those have ended up as a goal against us this season?

His passing is good and nothing more.

his vision

When was the last time he showed his great vision and made a amazing trough pass?

His close control

his skill

Sorry what? Define skill, because simply saying "skill" doesn't mean anything.

his knowledge/positioning

Home of Barca Fans