Sergio Busquets

vuji_31

He was driblled like 10 times today. Made faul for the goal, and didn't jump on the cross. Double guilty for the goal.

Hardy

honestly, what we could try vs PSG considering Pjanic is the same kind of shit? I just don't wanna see this idiot, I would skip the match rather

JamDav1982

Infuriating when see him take a touch and shit himself as knows too slow to get away so then backs in to try and win a foul.

Gets far more of those than should even get and ref was not calling a lot of them today.

pregra

Been crap for 3+ seasons now, at least. No one is surprised anymore. Shitshow after shitshow. Should retire after this season if you ask me.

Sailor Mars

The cons outweigh the pros for him.

In addition to a CB, the team must get it right when buying a midfielder to pair with De Jong.

gregorrin10

Hhhhh this is so funny all of u yelling sell sell
The fact is not a second devision team would
Buy this turtle.

Yep. Spent his whole life at Barca, and doesn't have the attitude to even go in some exotic league like Xavi and Iniesta did. Think the only way he's leaving is by retiring. And judging by his performances, it wouldn't be out of place if he does it this summer. Hopefully he does. Doesn't help that his player profile has become obsolete. Rodri is a similar type of player and is also really struggling, but at least he's a few years younger and of course also has Pep, the only manager who actually made use of Busquets in the first place.

Richard.H

Yep. Spent his whole life at Barca, and doesn't have the attitude to even go in some exotic league like Xavi and Iniesta did. Think the only way he's leaving is by retiring. And judging by his performances, it wouldn't be out of place if he does it this summer. Hopefully he does. Doesn't help that his player profile has become obsolete. Rodri is a similar type of player and is also really struggling, but at least he's a few years younger and of course also has Pep, the only manager who actually made use of Busquets in the first place.

I could actually see him going to Japan and joining Iniesta at Vissel Kobe.

Home of Barca Fans