Sergio Busquets

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Too comfortable in Barcelona with a massive salary and all his family there. Will be a pain in the ass to get rid of. He is the kind of dude that will just retire as soon as his time here is done so he won’t have to move. Alba will be much of the same.

FinBarcelonafan

Barto said the correct things but he didn't take into consideration that amigos except Pique probably won't agree to leave. They have no reason to.

And Pique knows there's no replacement. Power move. He won't be going anywhere this off-season.

Only amigos we could move: Raki and Vidal. Maybe Suarez if he is willing to leave, but that leaves us with.no striker. We are so screwed.

Alba and Busi ain't going anywhere with their massive contracts.

Andrew M

If they're straight up told they're not wanted and will be benched they may be willing to move. Not all players are like Bale.

Richard.H

Orobitg, the agent of Busquets and Roberto, has assured that neither of the two players will leave Barca. The club haven't told them to find a new club. [cope]

#EnjoyBusquets
#Busi2023

You have to be kidding me. I think I should take a break from Barca next season just to calm my nerves.

Catta

He is the worst of all amigos, he is a symbol of this pathetic Barca style, a slow possesion system that is outdated for years. He must leave if Barca wants to compete against the biggest clubs.

Katarina1

Banned
I can't wait to watch him perform well against teams like Eibar next season and then hear Barca hipsters say how he's so underrated and still the best DM in the world.

xXKonan

Koeman will have a meeting with Busquets, Alba, and Pique. With Pique, he must decide if he is willing to return to a work regime that mirrors the rest. With Busquets, if he wants to take a supporting role on the team. With Alba, to see if he is focused [as]

tacticvarium

https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/status/1295843135055187978

[@HelenaCondis] J.M. Orobitg (Busquets and Sergi Roberto's agent) assured that neither of them will leave Bar?a. He has spoken with both captains 2 hours ago to tell them to be calm. He made it clear to them that the club has NOT told him that they want to do without them.

No important changes will be done under this board and I don't really trust any presidential candidates either.
A problem creates a problem which leads to another new problem. This has been the recent history of Barca.
Just 2-3 players will be gone and a new manager and that's it.
The future doesn't look bright.

FC B

The only way he stays as I see it is as a permanent sub to FDJ. Koeman can't be that "naive" as to still use him as a starter or can he?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
think busquets will be kept as rotation for next year and will have a proper send off

rakitic, vidal were already out the door. maybe suarez to be sold.

Not a bad idea to keep as a rotation player - agree that Suarez and Raki needs to be sold, but my highest wish is for Greasman to get sold too - I just want to bang my head into something hard every time I see him play for us.

Home of Barca Fans