Sergio Busquets

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I like Zanela's comments on sportsmanship & Barca...This is more than a club and Busquets has got to get his act together...Very odd to me that Pep hasn't laid into him more, put him in the doghouse or something...Seriously, I'm sooo tired of his antics...Which is a shame, tbh, because he was class in the first half...No nonsense and kept playing.

Wish some of the leaders on the team would set the kid straight, I really dislike it...Wish he had been sent off, ultimately...Would've been a good lesson for him & Pep

utility73

There is corruption and cheating in the modern game, doesn't mean we follow suit. Two wrongs don't make a right. We 've been unfortunate with officiating. Messi gets kicked around and the perpatrators go unpunished but does all that justify Pusi's pathetic antics and make it more acceptable? Cheating only takes you so far. Karma 'll catch up with you eventually. The actions of first team regulars is observed and emulated by our kids at La Masia. The next thing we know, we'll 've divers emerging out of the Academy. We don't need any of it. Pusi can still be a good player sans the negative antics and Fc Barcelona can survive and excel without being a part of it. We 've all the ingredients.
It takes years of hard work and sweat to build a repute but one silly action can ruin all. As long as Fc Barca is part of a global community it does matter how they are percieved. Success isn't just about lifting trophies, it's that+getting a lot of other things right. From conduct of your players, staff, the establishment, business ethics etc. We don't want all our good work be overshadowed by unnecessary distractions on the pitch. We can do without the negative publicity. I support Barca for myself, yes but i also care about their image just like i would be hurt and react dirt being thrown at someone dear to me esp; when it can be avoided.
But hey, morals, principles and ethics have become obsolete for some. Cheating is in vogue. Everyone else does it...so lets get involved too lest we're left far behind. :)

+1

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He did quite well today. Had a very good first half and continued on by going around his own business nice and effecitve. On top of things I was genuinly entertained.

Didn't see him do his usual play-acting either tonight, which is always a good thing.

Edit: FCbarca - for what would he exactly should have gotten the red for? Llorente was chatting sh*t and acting like a complete muppet and he just basically told him to go fly a kite.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
So many people just tend to bitch about morals... geeze... its not like he is killing babies on the field or raping women

he is an absolute cunt of a player and thats why i am entertained by him... though i would hate to play against him and i am pretty sure those players do feel the same.

I like Zanela's comments on sportsmanship & Barca...This is more than a club and Busquets has got to get his act together...Very odd to me that Pep hasn't laid into him more, put him in the doghouse or something...Seriously, I'm sooo tired of his antics...Which is a shame, tbh, because he was class in the first half...No nonsense and kept playing.

Wish some of the leaders on the team would set the kid straight, I really dislike it...Wish he had been sent off, ultimately...Would've been a good lesson for him & Pep

lol, we stopped being more than a club for a long time and its blasphemy to send off any player for wanting to shake the ref's hand.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Llorente is actually a superior twat compared to Busquets, so we are having the same case as with Motta. Makes Busquets just another bit cooler.

barca96

lost the ball only once or twice...
good hustling!!
but man...he is definitely the most hated player outside barcelona..

zanela

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Like someone previously said, he even looks the same. Totally. :lol:

Didn't watch the match, so can't comment. But from the reviews i've read he seems to 've had a good match without the nonsense. So it's a start.

Aasim

Bumbleman
Why does he still get hate?

Just because he tried to shake the ref's hand, he's a bastard who doesn't deserve to wear the shirt of Barca..?

Jeez, he was awesome today. Showed exactly why Yaya has been on the bench the whole season.

and why should Pep bench him until he stops diving? whats the point of leaving your best DM on the bench?

Home of Barca Fans