Sergio Busquets

mmandela

Sueco estrella
As you say, an allright game for him... he looked a little shivery at the beginning but he grew into the game quiet fast.
Btw, It's fun when he is running, he takes the same huge steps as Yaya.

When Iniesta was 20 years old we didn't know he was going to be as good as he is now. I think Busquets will be the same, he will be a great access to us but in a different position. Maybe he will develop into the worlds best DM?

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Quite possibly the most important future player at Barca. Xavi isn't going to go on forever which is worrying so this guy could come into the question because I don't know if Fabregas would leave Arsenal. Fantastic prospect.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Agree, Busquets doesn't play the same as Cesc or Xavi. Sometimes though I think he looks like Xavi, when he holds the ball and manages to keep it away from opponents with simple turns, it's great.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Aye but Iniesta will dribble and move up loads, Sergi just keeps it away from the opponent, plods up the field unhurriedly and makes the pass.

shadows

Aye but Iniesta will dribble and move up loads, Sergi just keeps it away from the opponent, plods up the field unhurriedly and makes the pass.

And also gives the ball away in a dangerous position and acts as if he was shot ;)

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Yeah well, can't be perfect :lol: When he plays well he is extremely reliable. And still really young, remember, so he'll mature and get better anyway

shadows

Yea...Guess the fatigue of first team football is getting 2 him..

the last match which i saw him play good was probably the Athletic Bilbao game where he scored,.,,

shadows

He played?! I was in Camp Nou that match and didn't even see him :$

LOL....Yea..He was playing aside the Phantom maybe thats why or maybe Everyone was concentrating on the scrub performance of Guddy in midfield that they didnt notice him:p..

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Busquets had a very good game vs. Getafe. I`ve rarely seen a home team producing so little as Getafe did last night and I think much of the credit should go to our midfield.

Home of Barca Fans