Sergio Busquets

E

Esteve

Okay, I hope people don't lose their heads over this comment but I think Busquets is a decent La Liga midfielder but will certainly suffer against Europe's top sides, especially against english sides seeing as he goes down so easily :rolleyes: I've heard a lot of critics claiming he's the next Xavi or Iniesta, sorry but that is clearly not the case, doesn't have the same mobility, speed of thought, vision as the two greats I've mentioned....

alexjanosik

The Game
Okay, I hope people don't lose their heads over this comment but I think Busquets is a decent La Liga midfielder but will certainly suffer against Europe's top sides, especially against english sides seeing as he goes down so easily :rolleyes: I've heard a lot of critics claiming he's the next Xavi or Iniesta, sorry but that is clearly not the case, doesn't have the same mobility, speed of thought, vision as the two greats I've mentioned....

He is 20.Give him time.In 2 years time he will be a top midfielder.
He does need to cut out the playacting.It can be very irritating.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Why is Busquets not in this photo? Even Milito seems to be photoshopped in there...

Imatge_fons_youtube_0809.jpg

This is a travesty. Not in official pictures and not in caricatures? wth???

maz

I walk the line
This is a travesty. Not in official pictures and not in caricatures? wth???
Maybe he doesnt even exist..he is just a computer animated figure used by the TV companies in some big conspiracy. In fact i bet it goes higher than that..its probably the illuminati.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Maybe he doesnt even exist..he is just a computer animated figure used by the TV companies in some big conspiracy. In fact i bet it goes higher than that..its probably the illuminati.
Oh yes maz, make fun of it.

It means he is a member.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He's not even in PS2-PS3 football games yet?!

While both Sanchez and Pedro are, i don't get it..

E

Esteve

He is 20.Give him time.In 2 years time he will be a top midfielder.
He does need to cut out the playacting.It can be very irritating.

I'm not completely writing him off or anything, I have really high hopes for him! Yeah the playacting has to stop in order for him to improve, but I think it will as he seems to be very commited to the club...

Home of Barca Fans