Samuel Umtiti

BarçaBarça

Very nice for him to have experienced such a high-pressure game at national level as well - it can only benefit him in the long run :)

serghei

Solid game. Eder out-manevered him several times, but that was in extra time, where he was probably tired, and Eder was fresh. Looked solid for me.

blaugrana1987

Mature and really good. Eder is physically very strong and played just 30 minutes so he was much fresher. Not too much he could do there, would rather blame Lloris.

God Serena

Yes, [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]. Every defender France has got beaten there and Umtiti was set up as the last man to stop the dribble but it's entirely his fault Eder scored. We should probably consider selling him now. Pique and Mascherano never concede goals, after all.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
his positives:
penetrating passes on point
anticipation on point
headers on point
clearances, speed of thought on point

but at times he can get reckless like shirt pulling

All defenders have done that. I am sure even Puyol has done that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol, just not so long ago Masche was sent off in the CDR Final for shirt pulling. :lol:

xXKonan

CnB3VRJVUAAVfCc.jpg

xXKonan

I said it a couple of days ago it's a good thing we managed to get him before he got to play. or we would've had to fork over a lot more for him.

We already seen what he can do and he will improve even more just spending a good season learning from Pique and Masche.

kilian

I really like what I saw from him in these two games. Probably the only good thing that came from this EURO. He showed everything that was written about him in that article by Squawka or some other site. Good anticipation, very good in the air, good with the ball. He could potentially be a great CB for us, but we`ll have to wait and see can he fit in the squad and put on consistent good performances.

Altomonte

I liked his passing, he even tried some nice forward passes that would have made a midfielder proud. He could have been more aggressive when facing Eder at the end, but he was the last man and Eder had an option to pass. I think Clattenburg was biased, the YC he gave to Umtiti was undeserved, and he should have awarded a penalty when Grignac was taken down in the box.
Big advantage for Portugal to have an extra day of rest.

Home of Barca Fans