Samuel Umtiti

mssarm

His passing accuracy is impressive but he didn't look like the "stop a chance before its created" type of defender, nothing like masch.
Assuming he will take masch's spot in a season or 2 I don't like the pique/umtiti pair at all.
Pique needs a bulldog defender on his side.

You knew that long before.. he's a flop and worthless player

SeloBarca

Yeah it was but that's the thing, he probably expected Eder to Dribble so he backed off.

either way not his fault his team mates decided to go missing.

That was not Umtitis fault. Koscielny missed the marking, got dribbled past and left Umtiti alone.
Umtiti did mostly right in that situation, you cant bullrush becouse then you get easily dribbled past.
All he could do was to try and cut of an angle, which he did.

Umtiti was second best in France after Sissoko, excellet positioning, good tackles and great forward passes.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
It's not just the goal (which btw. IS his fault as he is the one standing in front of Eder).
He used his hands when unable to control his man (got booked) and then couldn't handle Eder (other situation than the goal).

Looked poor at heading too.

His passing was good though but that's hardly enough.

P.S. Reading some of the posts here that actually say he was great makes me question what planet I am on.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's not just the goal (which btw. IS his fault as he is the one standing in front of Eder).
He used his hands when unable to control his man (got booked) and then couldn't handle Eder (other situation than the goal).

Looked poor at heading too.

His passing was good though but that's hardly enough.

P.S. Reading some of the posts here that actually say he was great makes me question what planet I am on.

He won almost all his aerial duels tonight.

F

Flavia

I think we need a smile like that
wmDvuuIcX9o.jpg

gasgas

his positives:
penetrating passes on point
anticipation on point
headers on point
clearances, speed of thought on point

but at times he can get reckless like shirt pulling

Home of Barca Fans