Samuel Umtiti

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's still a small sample, but I like what I have seen so far. Hope he starts the final.

Probably not. France will need someone like Mangala to deal with Ronaldo and all those deadly crosses that will be coming all game long. It's pretty much the only thing Portugal do these days. Sit back, get the ball and run down the wings to cross it.

126891_med_v_guimaraes_v_fc_porto_liga_zon_sagres_j17_2012_13.jpg.jpg

Devils

To put on a performance like that in your 3nd cap for france against Germany is quite a satement.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have not seen him playing in the air that much and I am guessing that is one of a few things he needs to work on further?

Jombi

I have not seen him playing in the air that much and I am guessing that is one of a few things he needs to work on further?

He's not the tallest but he has good timing and a good spring. He won a higher share of aerial duels than Thiago Silva last season if I remember correctly.

F

Flavia

Would work if Mascherano just didn't have one of his best seasons in Barca shirt.

Masch is 32, Umtiti 22. So it'll happen eventually. It won't be next season. I also suspect next season will be Masch's last with Barça.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Let's see how he performs against cristiano, I suspect a lot of bad blood from barca fans will form if cristiano scores over him.
On the other hand, he will be hailed as barca's future if he obliterates the orange man.

Home of Barca Fans