Samuel Umtiti

Andresito

Staff member
Lenglet should be worried.

Samu's playing on a much higher level than I'd expected. Still most definitely won't return to his old self, but with these performances he's a good rotational option, albeit a very expensive one wit his wages.

Good for potential buyers though.

behindbrowneyes

Lenglet should be worried.

Samu's playing on a much higher level than I'd expected. Still most definitely won't return to his old self, but with these performances he's a good rotational option, albeit a very expensive one wit his wages.

Good for potential buyers though.

After those reports from a week ago it was already clear that Lenglet's honeymoon time was over, dawg
https://www.sport.es/en/news/barca/...-change-his-opinion-on-samuel-umtiti-11479888
https://www.football-espana.net/202...s-fortunes-at-club-with-rigorous-fitness-plan

MagIX

Before he got injured, he had been a biest, one of the best cb in the world.
If he remains injury-free... good news for us, he should be a starter

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He has been excellent in the last 2 matches but he has been a crock for 2 years. The cartilage issue in his knee is not going to go away despite his recent form, he has an aged knee that does not reflect his age of 27

Sorin

There were people on here who legit believed that Lenglet was better for us than peak Umtiti. :lol:

Samuel "one knee" Umtiti is so far ahead of Clement "flappy arms" Lenglet, he might as well be a dot to him.

Cool

Now that he?s playing good I hope Barca jumps at the first opportunity if a club sniffs around, he?s just too unreliable in the long-term and that?s just too sad because pre WC he was such a beast

jamrock

I'd rather sell clement, we would get more money for him, & he is such a liability he should get rid of him.

One knee umtiti won't get that much on the open market & his one knee is better than clement's two.

JamDav1982

Now that he?s playing good I hope Barca jumps at the first opportunity if a club sniffs around, he?s just too unreliable in the long-term and that?s just too sad because pre WC he was such a beast

They would be no club will be in for him wouldnt think unless for free and he agrees to massive drop in salary.

behindbrowneyes

1230915834.0.jpg

Gnidrologist

Imagine if he gets back to is monster self. Would really be great signing, because from few last matches i've seen i've started to appreciate his ball distribution even more. It's actually better than both Piques and Lenglets and if he can overcome the "knee scare" and be at least 2/3 of what he was defesively before the injury, then, as they say, we move. :hope:

Home of Barca Fans