Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

I hope not. It sounds like he had a poor game yesterday, I didn't get to watch it.
He hasn't looked great at all since he came back.

I strongly believe his knee still bothers him, but he's trying to hide it and convince the team/club that things are fine and we can still rely on him. The way he moves and he runs shows someone who doesn't look confident in his own body right now.

Seems like he's a ticking time bomb right now as in he will likely have a bad injury again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is the reason the club chased Matthijs de Ligt. Too bad he rejected Barca for Juve.

Todibo - de Ligt have the potential to be an outstanding partnership, complementing each other. Perhaps in a few years when MDL realizes that Juve have sold out their future for the next two years with Cristiano.

mc_lovin

This is the reason the club chased Matthijs de Ligt. Too bad he rejected Barca for Juve.

Todibo - de Ligt have the potential to be an outstanding partnership, complementing each other. Perhaps in a few years when MDL realizes that Juve have sold out their future for the next two years with Cristiano.

I dont think we could have done De Ligt and Todibo justice. Precisely the reason why I think that Vinicius, Brahim and Rodrygo will fail. Too much competition. Last season was the perfect incubator for Vinicius, but I have the feeling they will destroy any progress he made this season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I dont think we could have done De Ligt and Todibo justice. Precisely the reason why I think that Vinicius, Brahim and Rodrygo will fail. Too much competition. Last season was the perfect incubator for Vinicius, but I have the feeling they will destroy any progress he made this season.

You have a good point. Todibo might have been loaned out/sold with a buyback.

If Todibo can keep working hard and iron out some of his flaws, and Valverde gives him the minutes he need and deserves, I can see him replacing Pique within the end of 2020/2021.

Home of Barca Fans