• Rossi (25-30m)

Votes: 96 47.1%
  • Aguero (35-40m)

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 11.3%

• Total voters

Barcafan 2304

AS was quoting Guardiola that called Aguero a "enormous player who scores alot of goals" in the same article that talked about the meeting between Aguero's agent and Barca guys in a hotel in madrid. Though the same AS reported today about the agreement between Barca and Udinese over the 27m deal for Alexis Sanchez!

Better take 'em all as 'rumors' as for now I think.

Someone said the window does not open for another 4 weeks so this will run and run.....and run!

Guardian

I just watched Alexis Sanchez on youtube, fast and explosive he is. Great skills too. Looks like an exciting player.

E

estranged

how about we sign neither and just stick with bojan? honestly, we don't need either of them.

Yes I agree. We all witnessed how superman Bojan came on and scored 20 goals and fixed all of our problems when Villa was going through that bad patch.

impeh

Hi, its me..
in all fairness bojan was injured for a while, otherwise i think he would have played.

he needs to play regular, if he stays this season AND we buy another forward (which we will)
will just be another wasted year for him.. and he will play even less than last year.

MagIX

how about we sign neither and just stick with bojan? honestly, we don't need either of them.

I agree.

20 or 30 mio for a player on the bench ? no thank you.
Bojan would have more goal and assist then rossi or arguero, if he could play regular.

Birdy

he would not be a bench player.. he will rotate equally with pedro and villa.. it was evident this year that we need that...
End of it!

Boyan is immature yet and pep doesnot trust him.. he needs to go out on loan

Chainsaw

Killahead
Rossi don't have it to bench Villa-Pedro. He comes to be a back-up. Aguero on the other hand has that to challenge Villa-Pedro as the starter.

Barcafan 2304

Yes I agree. We all witnessed how superman Bojan came on and scored 20 goals and fixed all of our problems when Villa was going through that bad patch.

True. Must be just me but when Bojan had spells this season, he looked lightweight and didn't exactly inspire confidence he was going to create something or score.

Stoichkov

Bojan and Nolito. Villa injured? ok! Move up Afellay to winger and put Messi in the middle. So many options, I don't understand why this is the most important transfer. Instead of spending time on an attacker, why dont we try to find a bridge between Xavi and Alcantara? Instead of spending time on an attacker, why dont we try to find a bridge between Puyol and Fontas (Mascherano will not be playing CB anymore)? I know why! cause if we dont get Rossi/Kun Madrid will and we wouldnt want that would we?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Bojan and Nolito. Villa injured? ok! Move up Afellay to winger and put Messi in the middle. So many options, I don't understand why this is the most important transfer. Instead of spending time on an attacker, why dont we try to find a bridge between Xavi and Alcantara? Instead of spending time on an attacker, why dont we try to find a bridge between Puyol and Fontas (Mascherano will not be playing CB anymore)? I know why! cause if we dont get Rossi/Kun Madrid will and we wouldnt want that would we?
:facepalm: Nolito is a Benfica player.

barcaboy15

I voted Rossi, though I think Aguero is definitely a better player but in terms of suitability and price Rossi edges it.

It seems Athletico aren't going to let Aguero go for less than €45m (at least €40m) and that just seems too much. And also, I get the feeling that Aguero is 'too big' a player for us at the moment. Pep will not bench Villa or Pedro and I'm not sure how happy he'll be on the bench. Obviously he would still play a lot with injuries, so many games next year etc but he still would not be a guaranteed starter.

Rossi - also seems a bit overpriced at €30m. I think we should offer €20m+ a player or €25m. And I wouldn't go any higher than that.

So, overall Aguero is better though I think Rossi is more suited / will adapt easily.

To be honest, I think either will do very well and I'd be very happy if we get them, as long as it's for a good price: Rossi-€25m / Aguro-€35m.

But what about Sanchez, rumors are we're looking at him?

Chainsaw

Killahead
I voted Rossi, though I think Aguero is definitely a better player but in terms of suitability and price Rossi edges it.

It seems Athletico aren't going to let Aguero go for less than €45m (at least €40m) and that just seems too much. And also, I get the feeling that Aguero is 'too big' a player for us at the moment. Pep will not bench Villa or Pedro and I'm not sure how happy he'll be on the bench. Obviously he would still play a lot with injuries, so many games next year etc but he still would not be a guaranteed starter.

Rossi - also seems a bit overpriced at €30m. I think we should offer €20m+ a player or €25m. And I wouldn't go any higher than that.

So, overall Aguero is better though I think Rossi is more suited / will adapt easily.

To be honest, I think either will do very well and I'd be very happy if we get them, as long as it's for a good price: Rossi-€25m / Aguro-€35m.

But what about Sanchez, rumors are we're looking at him?

The thing is Villa soon hit his 30 and I don't mean he will has a downgrade because of that but it's possible since it goes to majority of players with age. Honestly I don't see in Rossi that talent to be a recognized starter for Barca. When I heard about Barca's interest in Rossi for the first time I thought 'Ok he's good to be a back up for Villa-Messi-Pedro' but I never thought of him as that much of a big player to take Villa-Pedro place. IMO paying extra 10-15 m on Aguero instead of signing Rossi will be a much more better gamble for Barca, both for now and the future.

barcaboy15

The thing is Villa soon hit his 30 and I don't mean he will has a downgrade because of that but it's possible since it goes to majority of players with age. Honestly I don't see in Rossi that talent to be a recognized starter for Barca. When I heard about Barca's interest in Rossi for the first time I thought 'Ok he's good to be a back up for Villa-Messi-Pedro' but I never thought of him as that much of a big player to take Villa-Pedro place. IMO paying extra 10-15 m on Aguero instead of signing Rossi will be a much more better gamble for Barca, both for now and the future.

Yeah, I suppose that's true. No point of buying Rossi if he doesn't have the ability to replace Villa in a year or so, which Aguero does. But then again hopefully Bojan will be the player everybody hopes by then;)?

this should be sanchez or rossi now... aguero is a nono apparently

Really, where did you hear that? Because of price, or Pep doesn't want him?

And any idea re: the price Udinese want for Sanchez? Can't seem to get any info on that?

Home of Barca Fans