• Aguero (35-40m)

Votes: 85 41.7%
  • No preference

Votes: 23 11.3%

• Total voters

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We've been discussing it in Rossi and Aguero threads, now let's see what the poll says.

Birdy

i think for aguero the poll should state 40-45 m.. his buy-out is 45 and atletico wont let him go with 35 for sure..

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Aguero has been the proven product in Spain for 3-4 years now.. where as Rossi only shined in this season..
I have seen Aguero a lot for Atletico and Argentina.. I think he would be better then Rossi.. .though I wouldnt mind Rossi signing for us either..
But Aguero > Rossi!

Pedram123

As others have said... This is Rossi's only season where he's actually shined and done well - Really, at international level so far he has been a flop.
Nevertheless that dosn't mean i dont want us to buy him, just think that the price needs to be lowered.
I chose Aguero, but I'd actually rather see Rossi in a cheaper price.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
i think for aguero the poll should state 40-45 m.. his buy-out is 45 and atletico wont let him go with 35 for sure..

I think they would let him go for 40 though. Or 35 plus some player. Just like Villarreal would let go of Rossi for 25 + Botia or whoever.

Xassiesta

So far, I've liked what I've seen from Rossi. But I've liked Kun more.

We pay more for Aguero but we would also get more.

1. He's been good for several seasons, in an instable team.
2. He's argentinian, which might help partnership with Messi. They would practice together in NT and perhaps in the future even play together.
3. As people has mentioned, he's played better at NT, which is a sign that he can adapt better than Rossi.

I just feel better thinking about recruiting him than I do about Rossi, even though Rossi wouldn't be bad news at all for me.

Whoever they choose, I hope they will be in good form and help our team.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Aguero is younger and with more potential, I think. I'm not sure either are 100% suited to be our big summer signing though.

jamrock

Rossi, I think he will adpat to the system a lot easier than Kun, will know the runs and is use to getting back and defend.

Home of Barca Fans