Ronaldo

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
can't believe there wasn't a thread for him b4.

[youtube]bffUNX3qX3s[/youtube]
goal @ 2:12 - one of the greatest goals of all time!

[youtube]dVxT-cPFNJw[/youtube]

Last edited:

FlyLo

No, he didn't have Eto's finishing. Eto's finishing could be terrible at one at these days, where he could easily miss 2 or 3 times one on one with the keeper.

Ronaldo on other hand, would be deadly effective when gets on scoring position. His finishing was much much much better than Eto's, although it doesn't mean that Eto is not a great striker too.

+1

Eto'o's finishing isn't even NEAR Ronaldo's.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

If no such thing as injures existed Ronaldo wouldve been up there with Pele and Maradona. Definitely the most talented of his generation but not the best. Zidane was.

+1
Its hurting my eyes.

I do not agree. Who cares about his injuries...at the contrary...coming back from those injuries and everywhere he went he was called fenomeno.
Zidane isnt near him. Ronaldo was perfection. Zidane has his own tricks but never his speed,finishing and dribbling.

[FCB]Messi[10

I do not agree. Who cares about his injuries...at the contrary...coming back from those injuries and everywhere he went he was called fenomeno.
Zidane isnt near him. Ronaldo was perfection. Zidane has his own tricks but never his speed,finishing and dribbling.

For me when Ronaldo was fit, he was the definition of a Striker. He has speed, ball control, dribbling, and finishing was amazing. Him and Ronaldinho made a good team in the Brazil NT when they were both fit and at their prime.

Moe

powered by;

Zidane was consistent for most of his career. He never stopped performing while Ronaldo wasn't consistent and the main reason behind it is injuries so you cant really say "who cares about his injuries". When on top form Id take Ronaldo over Zidane any day but we dont live in a perfect world and based on what happened in their careers I was impressed by Zidane more. Ronaldo is 33 now and youd think he's older while Zidane was a different story.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Zidane was consistent for most of his career. He never stopped performing while Ronaldo wasn't consistent and the main reason behind it is injuries so you cant really say "who cares about his injuries". When on top form Id take Ronaldo over Zidane any day but we dont live in a perfect world and based on what happened in their careers I was impressed by Zidane more. Ronaldo is 33 now and youd think he's older while Zidane was a different story.

how many games of corinthians have u even watched??

Moe