Ronaldo

M

Muratphoenix

he is the best striker IMO, and Henry is the second of my time

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
What an appropriate song for Ronaldo hey? Cause he really did used to rule the world. :D Absolute legend.

Co0ter

Some of his touches are GODLY though, they can't be replicated no matter the league unless you are a world-class player.

Exactly. I laugh at people who say the Brasilian league is bad, they play pretty good soccer.

Where do you think all the Brasilian superstars come from eh? I'll tell you one thing, it isn't spain and it isn't england.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Exactly. I laugh at people who say the Brasilian league is bad, they play pretty good soccer.

Where do you think all the Brasilian superstars come from eh? I'll tell you one thing, it isn't spain and it isn't england.

terrible pitches and lack of quality defenders makes for some good attacking footy most the time.... in brasil the good players are either up and coming superstars old players who are back home... everyone else is usually pretty poor ik my brasilian footy

Co0ter

brasilian teams are mostly brasilian players.

I don't think the EPL or La Liga would be all that great either if there weren't international superstars amongst the top teams? Hmm Barca without Deco (portuguese but brasilian born) or Dinho....meh.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
brasilian teams are mostly brasilian players.

I don't think the EPL or La Liga would be all that great either if there weren't international superstars amongst the top teams? Hmm Barca without Deco (portuguese but brasilian born) or Dinho....meh.

= 6 titles....

Olsend

derby1_v0.jpg

Lol :D

Last edited:

Olsend

It is interistas pal, Inter - Milan match. Italians have been always cocky and rude :) Well but still pretty creative :D

Home of Barca Fans