Ronald Koeman

Messigician

Koeman in the mud

Pjanic: "Those who do not play after the games do a strong training, while the starters recover for the next game. Koeman was never there to see the attitude of those footballers who don't play. How can a player motivate himself or say 'I'm here'?

Mateka

But in the meantime, this season Koeman is bulletproof, so back him. That does not mean you want him next season.

Prodi

Aguero: "In Manchester City we would arrive an hour and a half before training and here half an hour before training ... I said I'm going to be at least an hour before to, I don't know, see if I have to be in the gym or do things. But there was no one, everything was with the lights off "

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Aguero: "In Manchester City we would arrive an hour and a half before training and here half an hour before training ... I said I'm going to be at least an hour before to, I don't know, see if I have to be in the gym or do things. But there was no one, everything was with the lights off "

E-hjbtWX0AUA6cw.jpg
He's too busy trying to motivate himself watching Peppa Pig never mind motivating the players :lol:

Gari

Koeman: "Sometimes the little ones of the family want to make themselves heard via granddad’s social media account
E-icAdFWYAk5UQo

fergus90

Ronald throwing the grandkids under the bus in a desperate attempt to conceal his hobby of binge watching Peppa.

Incredible scenes.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What's rumour??

This one

Joan Laporta sees Riqui Puig as a different player and the club considers that he should have a presence in the first team.

Koeman has been approached to give him more opportunities because it is considered a strategic issue.

vegitot

This one

Joan Laporta sees Riqui Puig as a different player and the club considers that he should have a presence in the first team.

Koeman has been approached to give him more opportunities because it is considered a strategic issue.

Not surprise. Coming from a wealthy family and playing golf with Laporta are enough.

Home of Barca Fans