Ronald Koeman

JohnN

That should have been a draw.
What a blunder from Mats and pique to some extent.
I haven't seen this team play worse football, we are not sure what to do with the ball at any point.

Gnidrologist

Our last three coaches personify the saying “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. This makes me feel nostalgic about Lucho in retrospect. He was actually fond of rotations and change of tactics once in a while. Cowman seems to be thinking this is PES, where always using the same formation works.

Rory

Our last three coaches personify the saying “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results”. This makes me feel nostalgic about Lucho in retrospect. He was actually fond of rotations and change of tactics once in a while. Cowman seems to be thinking this is PES, where always using the same formation works.

I actually googled that saying to see exactly what it was earlier because I was thinking that

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
TBH it should have been a draw if not for Stegen's cockup. I would have been content with that. Top-3 finish is still possible, all teams will drop points.

hardyboy

Pathetic excuse of a manager. Why does he throws in attackers in the last 10 mins without any plan? He is clueless and the sooner he leaves will be better for Barca.

Barcilliant

There is nothing Koeman can do. This team and club have been dead for a long time. Messi has papered over the cracks but even he can't do it anymore.
We need a reset. Build from scratch. No way this team qualifies for EL. It's probably better we don't qualify for Europe as we'd embarrass ourselves.
Seniors ALL HAVE TO GO.
They shouldn't even be on the bench.

FC B

He is a terrible coach. Many of us thought that of him long before joining Barca and unfotrunately we where freakin' right...

serghei

He's a decent manager but outside of his name and legend status, he doesn't have a single exciting thing about him. Something to look forward to. That's what you need when you rebuild a side.

malvolio

He's a decent manager but outside of his name and legend status, he doesn't have a single exciting thing about him. Something to look forward to. That's what you need when you rebuild a side.

Jose seems to be doing better and better at Tottenham. :mou:

fergus90

The fact he is an absolute Barca legend is the only reason why the incompetent twat that is Bartomeu wanted him here. Nothing Koeman has done outside of the Eridivese has been great, some of it average to okay, a lot of it disastrous.

The very fact that Bartomeu thinks you?re the solution is evidence enough, that man had no idea outside of the business aspect what he was doing.

I will always love Koeman as a player, but let?s call it for what it is, we have an average squad with yet another proven average manager.

An average squad with a great manager will get you the extra 10% from them, much like having an average manager with great players is enough to get by. But you can?t have both.

Home of Barca Fans