Ronald Koeman

Laplacian

I honestly think our best bet for the short run is to rebuild the formation and playing style around Griezman for now

Why? He literally can't score. He's almost 30 and he can't score, regardless of where he's in the box and your solution is to build the team around him? Lmao, no.

Wambo

Any respectable high ranking club would sell a manager that has unperformed in almost every match. When was the last time Barcelona won 1 game in the last 5 matches? Ronald Conman should be sacked by January

Total-Football

One performance away from its time to go for me.

To loose is one thing, this is football. To be tiki takaed by atletico coached by Simone and make them look like 70's Brazil that is unbearable and disgusting.

Givenchy

Barca DNA bullshit and politics will continue to hold us back. expecting another ex-player with this mythical 'barca dna' or maybe they'll throw Xavi in at the deep end.

same goes for signing Garcia for CB. we wouldn't be atall interested if he had no history with Barca

fergus90

Anyone who hasn't been living under a rock for the past 12 or so years knows Koeman is an average coach at best and in some cases just utter shite. I guess it was just the hope that with all the player power at Barca that a stubborn disciplinarian like Koeman who was a legendary player, would be able to whip them into shape. I guess a lot of the players are only old enough to know the pretty poor coach Koeman rather than the legendary player.

When he spoke a year ago, he said many things Barca fans would be happy to hear, such as the squad needing refreshing, players like Busquets needing to be dropped etc. Fast forward a year later, he then says he loves Busquets, he's integral etc etc plays him every match. These coaches just do not learn a damn thing until they're sacked and left wondering where it all went wrong.

Koeman isn't a stupid man he knows if the situation doesn't improve itself by end of January he's gonna be staring down the barrel and will either go for broke to try and turn things around or just accept the inevitable. Probably similar to what Setien was facing pre Lisbon, unfortunately he took the latter.

Richard.H

One performance away from its time to go for me.

To loose is one thing, this is football. To be tiki takaed by atletico coached by Simone and make them look like 70's Brazil that is unbearable and disgusting.

we are in the middle of a pandemic, with zero money (in a lot of debt in fact), no good coach available, and i highly doubt even a mediocre coach would want to coach this team. Just too much wrong with the club for the time being. There's no other option besides RK.

Barcilliant

we are in the middle of a pandemic, with zero money (in a lot of debt in fact), no good coach available, and i highly doubt even a mediocre coach would want to coach this team. Just too much wrong with the club for the time being. There's no other option besides RK.
Allegri is available. We could play a more defensive game with the veterans and maybe sign a cb and a physical DM.
One of the biggest problems here is mental. Players are too distracted and soft. Especially the veterans. It takes mental strength and motivation to grind out results weekly. They simply don't have it anymore. Also Koeman was has come at the worst possible time. He's not a world class coach but he's good enough to get results. The problem is the squad simply isn't good enough.

xxxxxx

He's going to stay till next season. Fati, Pique and Roberto being out will save him. He can use the excuse of having no money to spend and having so many long injuries. No doubt Dembele will get a long injury throughout the season.

Barcilliant

He's been unfortunate with injuries. However I give him credit for being brave enough to take up the job. Fonts knight in shining armor Xavi doesn't want to be anywhere close to the job and all the ex players with Barca DNA didn't volunteer either. Pochettino, Allegri are available but I doubt they would come to this shit show.

Messigician

Allegri is available. We could play a more defensive game with the veterans and maybe sign a cb and a physical DM.
One of the biggest problems here is mental. Players are too distracted and soft. Especially the veterans. It takes mental strength and motivation to grind out results weekly. They simply don't have it anymore. Also Koeman was has come at the worst possible time. He's not a world class coach but he's good enough to get results. The problem is the squad simply isn't good enough.

We have no money

Home of Barca Fans