Romelu Lukaku

L

linetty

Some rumours that Atleti are interested in him has been ringing my ears.

Galning

:lol:

This guy scored 4 goals in two international friendlies, just before the start of the WC.

And this proves what exactly in response to his ball control? Hattrick against Luxemburg.. Sign him up!!! Lukaku is a good player but he would never fit at Barcelona.

BenRobbins

He is extremely overrated in my opinion atm, its just his size and strength that make him stand out. He does however have the potential to be really special if he can improve his first touch and link up play.

Mitchell1978

He is extremely overrated in my opinion atm, its just his size and strength that make him stand out. He does however have the potential to be really special if he can improve his first touch and link up play.

He has improved this season imo, his link-up play is better, he knowns better when to pick his spots.

romelu

And this proves what exactly in response to his ball control? Hattrick against Luxemburg.. Sign him up!!! Lukaku is a good player but he would never fit at Barcelona.

A 'good' player... with a 'horrible' ball control? That makes sence.

Now what is it exactly that you try to explain here?

If he doesn't fit Barca it has nothing to do with his quality as a striker, but with the type of striker he is.

romelu

What could be 'extremely overrated' about Premier League statistics? And don't forget Lukaku has never played with a quality midfield behind him. Not at Anderlecht, WBA or Everton. Exception is the Belgian national squad, where he only recently became first choice (injury Benteke) and scored 6 times in his last 5 games.

Galning

A 'good' player... with a 'horrible' ball control? That makes sence.

Now what is it exactly that you try to explain here?

It does actually.
What I said in the original post: his ball control is not good enough to play in the current Barcelona team. You are the one that dragged random goals against ridiculous teams into the argument. But then again, I'm talking to someone who has "Romelu" as his username.

Wouterinho

I'm with Galning on this...
And I wouldn't call him overrated, speed and power are also important qualities and he's still young.
Should be one of the best strikers in the world in 5 years time

GoobiePls

S♥NE
No he won't and that's Belgiums weakness they're just good players nothing more. Lukaku will probably score a fair few against easier teams, but in hard games you won't see Lukaku carry a team like a top striker like Robben or RvP did for Holland.

Wouterinho

No he won't and that's Belgiums weakness they're just good players nothing more. Lukaku will probably score a fair few against easier teams, but in hard games you won't see Lukaku carry a team like a top striker like Robben or RvP did for Holland.
When a 21 year old is able to do that, he's one of the biggest striker talents to ever play te game...
I think he will be able to do that in a few years time, but indeed not yet

BenRobbins

What could be 'extremely overrated' about Premier League statistics? And don't forget Lukaku has never played with a quality midfield behind him. Not at Anderlecht, WBA or Everton. Exception is the Belgian national squad, where he only recently became first choice (injury Benteke) and scored 6 times in his last 5 games.

ooooooo stats, do you watch him play or just go off stats? chill out i said he is overated atm but age is on his side and he can improve

Egert

Estonian Culé
Just posted this to his twitter:
j80dhw.jpg

Home of Barca Fans