Romelu Lukaku

zanela

I'm glad Martinez could keep hold of Ross and Stones. And has added Bešić and now lukaku (hopefully its made official soon). Good luck to the toffees. They've my support. :thumbsup2:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Didn't expect them to land Lukaku, figured it was beyond their range really but great news for them, if true...Still need another wide player and striker to rotate with Lukaku, however...This is part of Everton's problem, they will have to rely heavily on loans still

Of course, they do have a nice project underway under Martinez and Barkley is a true gem to build around...Hopefully he won't suffer the fate of Wilshere and become a 1 season wonder

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Poor Lukaku. I remember before he even moved to Chelsea that it was his dream to be there. You could see it in his eyes.
That Mou affect =/

Barca_070

Chelsea really knows how to sell their players, De Bruyne 22 million, Lukaku 35 million and Luiz 50 million. Yet we sell Cesc for 33 million and Alexis for 37 million. If there is anything we can learn from them, it is how to sell the players.

L

linetty

Chelsea really knows how to sell their players, De Bruyne 22 million, Lukaku 35 million and Luiz 50 million. Yet we sell Cesc for 33 million and Alexis for 37 million. If there is anything we can learn from them, it is how to sell the players.
We sold Alexis for 42 million but I agree nonetheless

Home of Barca Fans