Renato Sanches

FinBarcelonafan

Think they are talking about mandatory purchase option.

As for the rest, sure we have much better passers.
That's why we don't need another great passer. That's why we don't need Saul.
That's why we don't just stick with Busi who will never stop being an exceptional passer.

WE need what we lack (energy, power, dynamism in transitions), not what we have

True. We need more legs and speed.

khaled_a_d

Renato seems to have repetitive problems with his hamstring through past 2 years, he only started 14 league games last season.

Not really buying the hype, unless he is extremely cheap and will accept his role as a bench player then ok, I can buy that.
It says something when club like Liverpool decided to pass on him because they don't think his wage will fit his role in the team.

SeloBarca

meep.png

Last edited:

Birdy

Renato seems to have repetitive problems with his hamstring through past 2 years, he only started 14 league games last season.

Not really buying the hype, unless he is extremely cheap and will accept his role as a bench player then ok, I can buy that.
It says something when club like Liverpool decided to pass on him because they don't think his wage will fit his role in the team.

role as a bench player?
He will come to be a starter, just like Winaldum was.

You should get a better sense of what Koeman wants.

Liverpool never decided to pass on him. He is their top target - per Fab Romano - for md *IF* they decide to go for a md late in the window.

E6lyVmBXsAAXWuy

Bring him home!

Last edited:

Birdy

How credible is gerard romero?

He is reporting that Koeman rejected Renato despite wanting a 'beast' for the midfield.
Does not make any sense

fergus90

How credible is gerard romero?

He is reporting that Koeman rejected Renato despite wanting a 'beast' for the midfield.
Does not make any sense

Not very, but I doubt anyone else is signed at this stage without a few departures.

Why does anyone here want a midfield version of semedo? This guy is nowhere near this level. Thomas partey is Zidane compared to this guy

nah, he was Portugal's best player at the euros
I don't think that at all. I watched him and he did nothing. Just because some idiots on reddit say that doesn't make it true. Same ones were saying how he was gonna be the best in the world when he was in benfica and how he was already so so good. Guy has 0 end product only thing he does is hold the ball relatively well that's it. What use is a player like that?

Home of Barca Fans