Renato Sanches

FinBarcelonafan

He could've stayed at Bayern couldn't he? Umtiti style.

Umtiti is finished with high wages. Renato thought he could still make something out of his career and going Umtiti way would probably kill his career.

Umtiti is happy to collect wages and live in Barcelona.

vuji_31

He is good player, biult like mini tank. But his passing is bad. He is not player for Barca or Real, more atletico Madrid kind of player or PL team.

Birdy

@FabrizioRomano
: “Renato Sanches could leave Lille for around €25m this summer. There are 4 or 5 clubs who are interested. Liverpool and Arsenal are keeping an eye on the player, but there is nothing imminent at the moment.”

Given that he or Carmaviga is the profile we are looking for,
Given that we can't get Winaldum for $0

I don't see how we can find someone as good with only $25 m price tag
We should seriously look into him

Birdy

[MENTION=21238]barca[/MENTION]centre
?
8h
Barcelona are very interested in recruiting Renato Sanches (23), but financial obstacles will make a possible deal a very complicated one. [le10sport]

Here is hope!

Birdy

SPORT reports today that Jorge Mendez (his agent) offered Renato's services to Barca!!
He also proposed a loan with a mandatory option to buy next summer, knowing Barca's lack of funds.

That's fantastic news!

1) Renato really wants to join Barca. Otherwise, Mendez would not have offered him
2) Medez is his agent, who is astute in getting transfers done, and his proposal is telling.

I really hope Laporta and Allemany look seriously into his case.
It's precisely the profile we need in the md, and Koeman badly wants.

Our md with him would be steel, and could cope with the tremendous intensity of top CL clubs

Andresito

Staff member
So we decided that Frenkie's future lies as a DM? I thought Koeman wanted him further up the pitch, but his obsession with box-box mids makes me wonder where that new mid is going to slot in, unless Koeman wants a game changing CM as a rotational player. But neither Saul or Renato have the valuation of a rotational player.

Birdy

So we decided that Frenkie's future lies as a DM? I thought Koeman wanted him further up the pitch, but his obsession with box-box mids makes me wonder where that new mid is going to slot in, unless Koeman wants a game changing CM as a rotational player. But neither Saul or Renato have the valuation of a rotational player.

Saul cannot provide what Renato can as a box to box.

It's clear IMO that Koeman wants an energy beast to play as regular in the md (and IMO rightfully so), with Illaix being only his sub and not a starter.
->that player was going to be Gini, but since PSG hijacked it, we need to find another one.
Renato is ideal for that profile and in terms of age.

->This means that De Jong is playing further back.
And it also means that Koeman sees De Jong the only player who can replace Busi.
IMO De Jong should play the libero in a 3-4-3. He was exceptional there for a month or so.

Porque

Wouldn't be thrilled with this signing. But Lille are in a more desperate situation than ourselves so a loan+purchase would be doable.

Watched alot of Lille this year and yeah, he runs alot, but his pass selection is basic and he was mostly played on the right.

Soumare (who Lestah signed) was their best midfielder, and even he is lacklustre on the ball compared to a traditional Barcelona mid.

Saul is a better player and especially for a possession based football.

But if Renato is a loan deal + NON obligatory purchase option, then the deal is fine for depth.

Mandatory purchase is a big no though.

Rassvet

SPORT reports today that Jorge Mendez (his agent) offered Renato's services to Barca!!
He also proposed a loan with a mandatory option to buy next summer, knowing Barca's lack of funds.

That's fantastic news!

1) Renato really wants to join Barca. Otherwise, Mendez would not have offered him
2) Medez is his agent, who is astute in getting transfers done, and his proposal is telling.

I really hope Laporta and Allemany look seriously into his case.
It's precisely the profile we need in the md, and Koeman badly wants.

Our md with him would be steel, and could cope with the tremendous intensity of top CL clubs

Lets get this deal done

Birdy

Think they are talking about mandatory purchase option.

As for the rest, sure we have much better passers.
That's why we don't need another great passer. That's why we don't need Saul.
That's why we don't just stick with Busi who will never stop being an exceptional passer.

WE need what we lack (energy, power, dynamism in transitions), not what we have

Home of Barca Fans