Fati Roque Yamal
Pedri Zubimendi Gavi
Balde Araujo Christensen Kounde
Mats

Save money for next year get top 4 in league win copa and UCL quarter final

Done

Like or dislike lemme know

Porque

I just want a manager who is 100% aligned with Deco signing strategy and can work harmoniously with him.

It seems clear to me that Xavi and Deco are not really aligned.

Terms of signings, getting a DMC is imperative. In terms of free signings could look at Ndidi then sign a well scouted potential option like Ezequiel Fernandez.

Last edited:

Temptation

I just want a manager who is 100% aligned with Deco signing strategy and can work harmoniously with him.

It seems clear to me that Xavi and Deco are not really aligned.

Terms of signings, getting a DMC is imperative. In terms of free signings could look at Ndidi then sign a well scouted potential option like Ezequiel Fernandez.
What if Deco is shite at his job?

That's why it's difficult for clubs to commit 100% to managers/sporting directors. These guys are easily replaceable. But the squad is a nightmare to rebuild.

Only cases recently where the clubs committed close to 100% in recent years is with Pep and Klopp.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

In

Zubimendi 70m

Cancelo 20M

Giroud Free

Thiago Motta In

Out

Torres 10m

Felix 0

Raphinha 30m

Lewandowski -10m

Fdj 60m

Xavi 0m

Gundogan 5m

Formation 4-3-3

Fati Roque Yamal
Pedri Zubimendi Gavi
Balde Araujo Christensen Kounde
Mats

Save money for next year get top 4 in league win copa and UCL quarter final

Done

Like or dislike lemme know

Put Felix in dude

and honestly, i would also keep Lewy. Why? Because if we sell him our only striker is Vitor (we cant rate guiu so far) and that's not enough. Lower his wages a bit and keep him for an another season

Porque

What if Deco is shite at his job?

That's why it's difficult for clubs to commit 100% to managers/sporting directors. These guys are easily replaceable. But the squad is a nightmare to rebuild.

Only cases recently where the clubs committed close to 100% in recent years is with Pep and Klopp.

What other option do we have?

We just signed Deco last year and made a 6 month transition from Alemany.

He absolutely need a top quality manager who can firstly get the best out of the current squad and secondly make the correct signings with our sporting director.

Temptation

What other option do we have?

We just signed Deco last year and made a 6 month transition from Alemany.

He absolutely need a top quality manager who can firstly get the best out of the current squad and secondly make the correct signings with our sporting director.
Yes, the 2 biggest things would be getting the managerial appointment right and improving the recruitment department(Idk who's in charge atm but clearly your scouts are crap).

Some of the names Deco has apparently suggested for the job is a bit worrying.

Messi983

Realistically don't expect we will be able to spend any serious money this summer so will focus on free agents and bring back loanees and just hope whoever next coach will be will get more out of the existing squad with a few solid veteran additions. From my perspective most important job for a new coach (before any tactical improvements) will be to reduce number of injuries with better trainings and (hopefully) a new medical team.

Wouldn't waste money on either of Joao's but expect Laporta's buddy Mendes will probably park at least one of them here for another year. Won't include them here though.

IN

Stole Dimitrievski (free)
Angel Di Maria (free)
Wilfred Ndidi (free)
Daichi Kamada (free)
Sergi Cardona (free)
Ansu Fati (end of loan)
Julian Araujo (end of loan)

Thiago Motta

OUT

Raphinha 50-60m (would be a highway robbery if we can get most money spend on him back but he still has a good pedigree in EPL and as we know their clubs are not always the smartest on the market so hopefully one of them will overpay)
Pena (2-3m)
Romeu (loan/free)
M. Alonso (free)
Roberto (free)
Fermin (loan/sell with buy back)
Felix (end of loan)
Cancelo (end of loan)
Fort and Guiu (play regular minutes in Barca B, especially if promoted to Segunda or maybe potential loan if La Liga team like Las Palmas is willing to offer them regular minutes)

MATS/Dimitrievski
Kounde/J.Araujo - Araujo/Cubarsi - Christensen/Inigo - Balde/Cardona
FDJ/Ndidi - Gundo/Pedri
ADM/Yamal - Kamada/Gavi - Ferran/Ansu
Lewy/Roque

Dimitrievski would be a big upgrade on Pena. Will hopefully accept a bench role rather than staying a starter at Rayo.

I know ADM is old but durable and still able to play on a high level. Yamal could also learn a few tricks from him.

Always liked Ndidi although he did have his fair share of injuries over the last few years which is concerning but think he would add some value to the team if healthy. Jorginho would be an ok backup plan on a short term contract but don't really want us to have (most likely) two 30+ year old starters in midfield which would inevitably happen once the youngsters will get injured again.

Kamada would add more quality and versatility to midfield which would be welcomed given Pedri's inability to stay fit and Gavi's also questionable status after his longterm injury. Gundo also needs more rest or he'll eventually break down as well.

If we will be in a position to buy Nico for 50m I'd do it and sell Ferran for whatever we can get or send Ansu on another loan (doubt we can sell him and tbf I would like him to get another chance) but doubt this will happen.

Sergi Cardona is a very solid La Liga player to give some serious competition to Balde. Was playing with the idea of giving Valle a chance but think he would probably benefit going on loan to a La Liga team to get experience on a higher level and then see how he develops.

I'm keeping Kounde as a starting RB as don't want to make a longterm commitment to a 30 yo very inconsistent Cancelo and there are no other realistically available options out there. I think J. Araujo will surprise lot of people if given a proper chance. Not saying he will establish as a longterm starter but I trust him to do his job until we're in a position to find someone better.

We should definitely keep an eye on Marc Pubill with Almeria getting relegated. Had some injuries but whenever I've watched him he did well considering a team he's playing in (tbf Almeria have some good players but just can't do it together as a team. They were also quite unlucky in some games and robbed in others). I think he has higher ceilling than Fort and could be worth considering picking him up on a cheap (if he has a relegation release clause) if possible.

More I think about this more I believe Motta is the right man for this job. Doesn't have experience of coaching in a big club but has everything to become a great manager. So hopefully Deco will move fast as he'll surely have lot of suitors, mainly amongst big Serie A teams like Milan, Napoli and maybe Juve.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Honestly, i would not buy a player who is older than 33 anymore. Somehow every old guy who isnt a top tier level player like Lewa turns here to a flop and even fitness freak Lewa showed signs of aging.

Further, we need to keep the Joaos. Both are quality players who will become world beaters under a good coach.

Messi983

Both Joao's are just too inconsistent for my liking.

They can look world class on a good day but then play on the level of Mallorca or Almeria if not worse in next 8-10 games. Don't know how much of that we can only blame Xavi for.

Felix's talent is unquestionable but he never showed any consistency.

Cancelo is a bit better in that aspect but he'll turn 30 in May so signing him to a 4-5 year contract just scares the sh** out of me. Pep got a great season out of him but then he also gave up on him. But that's the best coach itw who can sometimes turn even a sh** into a gold. We won't have him.

serghei

The club should have ditched big team expectations and just went the Dortmund-type road, except you keep the young guns that you develop. For this to function as planned, a lower pressure environment is key.

Instead, the club and the fans pretended the team is much better than it is, comparable to that of the top 5-6 teams lol, without a leg to stand on in reality.

The single biggest thing all top sides have in common is money. Lots of them. To invest and upgrade their squads until they get to the level they want to be. Summer, after summer, after summer. This adds up to many hundreds of millions of overall investments. This is the reason most if not all big sides reach 700m+ squads if you look at the numbers.

Rory

Instead, the club and the fans pretended the team is much better than it is, comparable to that of the top 5-6 teams lol, without a leg to stand on in reality.
Honestly can't think of 5/6 squads better than ours.

Home of Barca Fans